"Black" Movies that are dated to you now

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Strictly Business with Tommy Davidson. Wasn't that good to begin with but it's aged terribly as well.

Damn i feel the opposite. I thinks uts aged pretty well considering alot of the themes are just as relevant today within the upwardly mobile black working class

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
None of them, they all still hold up incredibly well.
south central has not held up well, stop it..That movie felt like it was done as a psa for school, I hope the writer was white, only way to explain how little he thought of the black audience it was intended for

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
south central has not held up well, stop it..That movie felt like it was done as a psa for school, I hope the writer was white, only way to explain how little he thought of the black audience it was intended for
Man please I still rock with that movie. I already knew where this thread was headed and I just snuffed it out, the only purpose of this thread is to shyt on black films that were successful.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boyz n tha hood has the same problem, it's hitting you over the head with it's Message. In addition, it's highly classist and basically promotes early 90's respectability politics:scust: