Black men...where are we finding community outside of the church and fraternities?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4. Gay black men. They don’t want to hire or promote any black men period but if they have to, then gay black men are no different from no.1. Actually, I’ll be honest, I’ve some who were pro-black in silence but they definitely “twirled”‘it up in front of the CACs to seem less threatening. But for the most part, they’re not seen as a threat.

:mjlol: !!!!!!!!!!

just laughing at how you phrased it…interesting post overall tho

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If you are a runner:

I got connected with the Seattle chapter orgainically from a friend i knew from the Nike Run Club before it broke up...its a legit group, focused on just running, healthy life, we talk about work, life, etc...and "no brother left behind" is a legit motto when someone is tired or slowing down. If you can run a little bit and live in a major metropolitan area, i strongly recommend checking out a BMR chapter. No weird shyt, no gay shyt, just some brothers running and most are pretty accomplished dudes with families or careers and shyt.

It legit makes me get to a park in 40 degree weather on a sunday morning and be glad to start my week off right doing it.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
If you are a runner:

I got connected with the Seattle chapter orgainically from a friend i knew from the Nike Run Club before it broke up...its a legit group, focused on just running, healthy life, we talk about work, life, etc...and "no brother left behind" is a legit motto when someone is tired or slowing down. If you can run a little bit and live in a major metropolitan area, i strongly recommend checking out a BMR chapter. No weird shyt, no gay shyt, just some brothers running and most are pretty accomplished dudes with families or careers and shyt.

It legit makes me get to a park in 40 degree weather on a sunday morning and be glad to start my week off right doing it.

They messed up the BMR chapter here in Sacramento. Was part of it years ago but now it turned into some "All men and women run" shyt :mjpls:

I'm in a better running group for me now . Not a all black group but it fits my needs for I'm more of a trail runner .

Most of my friends are from raving (lot of them are out of state) or from sports/past parties.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They messed up the BMR chapter here in Sacramento. Was part of it years ago but now it turned into some "All men and women run" shyt :mjpls:

I'm in a better running group for me now . Not a all black group but it fits my needs for I'm more of a trail runner .

Most of my friends are from raving (lot of them are out of state) or from sports/past parties.
We run with the woman's group every few months but naw, we keep it separate

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I went to an hbcu and my father and friends are q dogs and kappas. You have no fukking idea what ur talking about

I also have white friends who are apart of frats. Trust me when I tell you there’s a big difference between the two
A secret lil organization isn't a real community. Lol