'Black Men Vote' campaign launches in Philly

Daps
Pulled what?!?:childplease: asking people what we're voting for???

NO FREE WILL OR THOUGHT ALLOWED!!:stopitslime:
Parroting more right wing propaganda that black ppl are slaves who can’t think for themselves. Same script every fukking day :mjlol:

Calling black ppl slaves that are incapable of making their own decisions because you want black folks to align with white racists is so fukking racist and crazy

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Parroting more right wing propaganda that black ppl are slaves who can’t think for themselves. Same script every fukking day :mjlol:

Calling black ppl slaves and incapable of making their own decisions because you want black folks to align with white racists is so fukking racist

SO ASKING THE FOLKS WHAT SPECIFICALLY ARE WE VOTING FOR IS A BAD THING... GOT IT :birdman:

NO FREE WILL ALLOWED FOLKS...

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Sorry but I'm not voting for prez this year. I would rather focus on local elections. Been voting for prez my entire adult life and I literally don't think it matters who is president if you're black. Local government is everything, however.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
SO ASKING THE FOLKS WHAT SPECIFICALLY ARE WE VOTING FOR IS A BAD THING... GOT IT :birdman:

NO FREE WILL ALLOWED FOLKS...

Do you know what the fukk a local election is? How are we supposed to know what’s on the local ballot in Philly?

It’s the job of a voter to educate themselves regarding what’s on the ballot.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you know what the fukk a local election is? How are we supposed to know what’s on the local ballot in Philly?

It’s the job of a voter to educate themselves regarding what’s on the ballot.

THATS WHAT I WAS POINTING OUT YOU CRAZY!!!:stopitslime: what do you think I meant by asking the people the specifics!!!??:mindblown:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I hope you’re at least getting reimbursed for this @ORDER_66

The right does everything in their power to discourage and eliminate black people voting = :manny:

The left encourages voting = :bryan:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full
Those brothas are a threat to our tangibles.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope you’re at least getting reimbursed for this @ORDER_66

The right does everything in their power to discourage and eliminate black people voting = :manny:

The left encourages voting = :bryan:

I'm an independent voter:dahell: im not getting paid for this im simply asking black people to educate yourself. And vote for tangibles not symbolic nothing bullshyt :manny:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read the whole article, watched the video and what I gleaned from it is:

- 11% reduction in black male turner vote from 4 years ago
- Vote because it's part of the democratic process
- Vote to change policies in your favor

Cool, but no one in that article discussed how voting helped black men the last time they did it or what specific policies they wanted resolved through voting. If it's mass incarceration, what's the plan or policy? if it's unemployment what measures will be taken to induce investment in communities to create jobs? if it's violence in the neighborhoods, what policy will you take to speak with police unions, community leaders, etc?

there was nothing substantive in that article and it could have been just as pertinent last year as it is this year; the difference is this is an election year and now it matters for the next 7 months.

4 years ago:

the same stupid shyt gets trotted out every 4 years to encourage black people to vote for what, exactly? after the George Floyd protests in 2020 and police taking a knee in Philly, what changed? Philly DAO says 72% of incarcerated people in the city are black. Unemployment rate for black men, as of January 2024, is up to 5.4% from 4.6%. So what has voting done to benefit black men in Philly, exactly?

So what exactly are black men being encouraged to vote for? Again, I read the entire article. So unless the person who wrote it or the producer for the video missed something, what are these council members presenting to voters to vote? If I'm missing something, I'm more than happy to be elucidated

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I read the whole article, watched the video and what I gleamed from it is:

- 11% reduction in black male turner vote from 4 years ago
- Vote because it's part of the democratic process
- Vote to change policies in your favor

Cool, but no one in that article discussed how voting helped black men the last time they did it or what specific policies they wanted resolved through voting. If it's mass incarceration, what's the plan or policy? if it's unemployment what measures will be taken to induce investment in communities to create jobs? if it's violence in the neighborhoods, what policy will you take to speak with police unions, community leaders, etc?

there was nothing substantive in that article and it could have been just as pertinent last year as it is this year; the difference is this is an election year and now it matters for the next 7 months.

4 years ago:

the same stupid shyt gets trotted out every 4 years to encourage black people to vote for what, exactly? after the George Floyd protests in 2020 and police taking an knee in Philly, what changed? Philly DAO says 72% of incarcerated people in the city are black. Unemployment rate for black men, as of January 2024, is up to 5.4% from 4.6%. So what has voting done to benefit black men in Philly, exactly?

So what exactly are black men being encouraged to vote for? Again, I read the entire article. So unless the person who wrote it or the producer for the video missed something, what are these council members presenting to voters to vote? If I'm missing something, I'm more than happy to be elucidated
Right. Voting just to vote without an agenda in mind is foolish.