“Black men never liked BBLs, they kept saying this!”

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Black women trapped in cac bodies needing corrective butt surgery.. :huhldup:

Either way..bbl's always looked ridiculous because they're not supported by the rest of the frame..it's like a retrofitted aftermarket accessory.

I equate a bbl to this breh below.. :wtf:

bodybuilder-romario-alves-hd-zgtfq9gf7rdoe1su.webp

:mjlol:
Some bbls look amazing, when the legs match. You’re on point.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Backlash was inevitable. All these build-a-thots runnin around the country lookin like cartoonish caricatures. :mjlol:

Diaper-booties, fillers, botched lip injections, ETC. On top of that, swearing they're the "baddest" shyt out, when they've literally become a dime a dozen. I won't even address the Hispanic jawns (Dominican or Ricans) where 7/10 them women, have the entire "getdown" (ass, tummy-tuck, lips). :unimpressed:

The game became overly-saturated and too many of these hoes are starting to look uncanny.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It's extremely rare that a bbl looks good. They are generally unnecessary and look ridiculous.

Daps
A woman told me that everything women do isn’t to please men

It’s to stunt on the other hoes… :mjlol: :russ:
Which is hilarious when delve into the deeper psychological nuances. Why they want to stunt on other hoes? Cause those other hoes get the "attention". What "attention" would be so engorssing and addictive? The sort of attention where they are feeling worshipped and desired. Where does that attention come from?... Well unless theybl are gay.. men. But like most bird babble they try to mask the real reasonings behind massaged language to not sound uncouth.... :heh:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
We always, always fukking tell these women not to get bbls, and they do it anyway. I know a girl that had nice little thick body, didn't need one. She looks weird now.