Black man travels to Pakistan and Vlogs it...

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Traveling alone to a non-black third world country
:lupe:
Black people really arent a natural enemy to anyone, you'll be fine.

Countries that hate americans see you as African first, while countries that love Americans are too ignorant of our internal beefs so they just see you as "American" first. In both scenarios, having $500 dollars(or the local equivalent) in your pocket gives you the same buying power as a local person's entire yearly salary so you are warmly welcomed as a baller.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Very interesting, watched a bit of it just now, the thing about these countries is you know you have to follow and obey their laws to the tee, you cant mess around and disrespect their culture
Welp dudes in here talking about going to brothels in Pakistan

Think it's a good idea to go to a Islamic country to whore out women. :hubie:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
My hair growing like brehs. The front facing hair is like 1/3 of the rest of my hair. You can't tell because I got my curly fro going but this shyt is stressful :mjcry:

Breh brave as shyt rocking a style that further emphasizes his hair loss

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My partner Pakistani but he wasn’t born over there. His parents moved back when he was in middle school or some shyt. He told me the first time he went to visit them he was riding on a bike with his dad and some dudes came up on another bike and put a pistol to his head and rode off. Besides that I really don’t know shyt about Pakistan