Black man travels to Pakistan and Vlogs it...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I’ve never experienced this and I’ve been to South America, Europe, West Africa, and South Asia.

America is scary for black people to a lot of the world…
You can tell that's a nikka who ain't ever been nowhere. He's basing his world experience off of what nikkas on the internet are saying.

That man is brave as fukk

He's brave because he traveled alone :dahell:?

God damn are y'all nikkas really that afraid of life :picard: ?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
My partner Pakistani but he wasn’t born over there. His parents moved back when he was in middle school or some shyt. He told me the first time he went to visit them he was riding on a bike with his dad and some dudes came up on another bike and put a pistol to his head and rode off. Besides that I really don’t know shyt about Pakistan
breh a pakistani dude i worked with got hit once with a K from his cousin, lucky it went straight through without tumbling dude has a nasty scar on his shoulder from it, oh and he and his cousin were just messing around with their grandads AK. wild shyt.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Only reason yall negroes wanna travel :what:

These silly ass uncultured brehs. Gotta go overseas to take advantage of impoverished women.
:mjlol:

fukk around and try to flirt with those women in certain countries and your ass will be doing 10 years hard labor, if not worse. These aren’t your strip clubs in Tijuana.
:pachaha:

Daps
These silly ass uncultured brehs. Gotta go overseas to take advantage of impoverished women.
:mjlol:

fukk around and try to flirt with those women in certain countries and your ass will be doing 10 years hard labor, if not worse. These aren’t your strip clubs in Tijuana.
:pachaha:

Yeah man, it's weird. I want to travel for the experience of the locale, see beautiful sights, experience a new culture and new way of life.

I could understand if a chic throwing it at you and she just that bad.

But to have that as your prime reason for traveling? Nah. I don't get it.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope. I always like how people invite you to a wedding just like that.