Black man arrested for writing notes telling women they are beautiful

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps

Aventura Police arrest man accused of preying on pregnant women

AVENTURA, FLA. (WSVN) - - Aventura Police have arrested a man accused of preying on pregnant women by leaving suggestive notes on their cars.

Cavakia Therlonge has been hit with a loitering and prowling charge, Friday.

According to police, Therlonge would see pregnant women or women with young children, follow them, write suggestive notes and leave them on the women’s car window in the Aventura Commons Shopping Plaza.

“He would leave the notes on the vehicle in an attempt to get to know them,” said Aventura Police Maj. Michael Bentolila. “It was his way of flirting or trying to get to meet people.”

Police feel there are several victims. According to a 7News source, Therlonge is believed to have left dozens of notes throughout the county, and they believe he may have been doing this for quite some time.

Officials also said he trespassed in other locations like Aventura Mall and Florida International University.

“He would identify you by what you were wearing, he would say how attractive you were, how sexy you were,” Bentolila said.

Maria Bigott heard about what Therlonge was doing from a friend who was shopping in Aventura. “Once she got in the car, she saw a note. She took it and read it. She was pregnant. Something like, ‘You are beautiful,'” Bigott said. “I’m so afraid, scared.”

Another woman said these kind of actions aren’t flattering and are more like catcalling. “It is scary, though. I come here to shop every week, and I have kids,” she said.

Police received several complaints so they set up an operation within the shopping plaza, and they said they witnessed Therlonge as he went up to women and wrote notes that he left on their car windows.

After Therlonge was placed in custody, he admitted that he’s written similar notes hundreds of times to women in Miami Beach and all the way up to Fort Lauderdale.

According to the arrest report, the subject said he was “only trying to put out positive energy into the universe.”

However, police saw this as a creepy act and made the arrest. “Nobody should feel that they have to be harassed in any way, shape or form when they’re going out to shop,” Bentolila said.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
AM IM IN A fukkING BIZZARO WORLD?!

WTF?!!??!?!?!?

I literally made the :gucci::dwillhuh::why: faces the whole time watching this waiting for them to drop a hammer one something he actually did like grab their butts or something.

This shyt needs to go viral.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ugly people just need to accept the fact that in this society, it's a crime for ya'll to try the cold approach when picking up women.
Leave it to the handsome brothas.

• Dap
Reactions: pop

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Im not a genius but you can't stalk people for no reason in this day and age.......I mean he black so we like.....its not big deal....breh was just being friendly......but had it been this muthafukka

th

We would all be ready to throw his ass under the jail............:yeshrug:.......get some game and stop creeping the hoes the fukk out.......

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Coli must be filled with betas, weirdos and creepers if this behavior is harmless and acceptable. I recall from 3 credit hours of psychology in undergrad that it is Type II stalking(Google it). You don't give strangers unwanted and unsolicited gifts. These women are not wives or relatives - perfect strangers which means he was watching as they exited the car (Why not . This can also exacerbate into something else. (Do you know how easy it is to find people's address from tags/county records online). shyt is funny or nonsensical unless it happens to you or someone you love. Doesn't matter how breh looks, status or how "positive" the notes were, he needs help. This is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR.