Black MAGA Conservatives Detail When America Was Great For Black People

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2I8Mc9q.gif
Funny, that guy is a maga c00n just like you.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

TRANSLATION:

IMG-5665.jpg

And all you MAGA KOONS are race traitors.

and y’all Black ppl on here thinking there is such thing as “playing Black MAGA as satire“ are LOST NIKKAS.

Y’all be the same political illiterate KOONS wondering why other minority groups have power over Black ppl and reduce it to “agendas” when the reality is they don’t play these these games with their own communities.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No one.

That's what is hilarious about these threads. No one here is a Donald Trump supporter. They either don't care about politics, support the democrats fervently, or are anti-establishment altogether (aka #bothsides)

no one is twerking for Trump while claiming they're black here

I know Black maga are an abomination and overall embarrassment, but you cant pretend they dont exist due to the humiliation they bring.
This board is littered with Black maga, same as many rappers are maga. Ignorance has been promoted to Black folks to the point we seek it out.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I know Black maga are an abomination and overall embarrassment, but you cant pretend they dont exist due to the humiliation they bring.
This board is littered with Black maga, same as many rappers are maga. Ignorance has been promoted to Black folks to the point we seek it out.
Black MAGA absolutely exists.

It’s obvious in their countless “conservative takes”
which is just primarily “white US Christian conservatism in Blackface”

But I don’t see promotion of ignorance as an excuse.

Mainly Black ppl do this political degeneracy on mass scale
and blame others for the consequences.

Mainly Black ppl will let a KOON like Koondace Owens harm the collective with her vile takes about George Floyd, White Lives Matter and defense of White Supremacy.

Only to turn around and VALIDATE her by giving her platform on the BreakfastClub to promote “diverse Black political thought”

Black ppl are political illiterates, it’s no way around that truth.

Our race is flooded with LOST NIKKAS

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black MAGA absolutely exists.

It’s obvious in their countless “conservative takes”
which is just primarily “white US Christian conservatism in Blackface”

But I don’t see promotion of ignorance as an excuse.

Mainly Black ppl do this political degeneracy on mass scale
and blame others for the consequences while.

Mainly Black ppl will let a KOON like Koondace Owens harm the collective with her vile takes about George Floyd, White Lives Matter and defense of White Supremacy.

Only to turn around and VALIDATE her by giving her platform on the BreakfastClub to promote “diverse Black political thought”

Black ppl are political illiterates, it’s no way around that truth.

Our race is flooded with LOST NIKKAS

I mentioned ''Ignorance'' because it manifests itself in different forms..it is much easier to be ''Ignorant'' and ''dismissive'' than to fight for and seek out the truth. Much easier to bury your head in the sand than be brave and stick your neck out.

Trauma that America inflicts upon Black souls for generations is a constant fight some Black people are no longer prepared for, either through fear, cowardice or weariness. So many people have been mentally defeated and are just tired of fighting the Whites.

Defeatism is all you see now in Black people.
People have deemed cacs too powerful to take on, so its just go along with whatever the cacs are selling and hope they spare your life. You can see that in people like Clarence Thomas who are willing to drop you all as long as the Devil keep him safe and well fed.

Political Apathy, is ignorance.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Does MAGA believe the war on drugs targeted Black people like this guy? If so, how do explain it's not systematic oppression? Because this maga guy admitted that it was.