Black MAGA Conservatives Detail When America Was Great For Black People

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No one.

That's what is hilarious about these threads. No one here is a Donald Trump supporter. They either don't care about politics, support the democrats fervently, or are anti-establishment altogether (aka #bothsides)

no one is twerking for Trump while claiming they're black here
This isn't true at all, man. There are several open Trump supporters on here who also claim to be Black.

This is just a small amount of the loudest among them:

@K.O.N.Y
@Bunchy Carter
@JT-Money
@Max Power
@North of Death
@TallMan_J
@satam55
@ShackZilla89
@tuckgod

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I usually ignore this Black MAGA thread because these mfs usually are grifting or re*arded.

But, what kills me about the "Great time for black people" convo is that it is NEVER based in broad, simple facts.

Let's go;
  • 1863 - Slavery "ended" under the Emancapation Proclamation.
  • 1865 - The 13th Amendment was passed with the good ole term "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted..." Don't get me started on the amount of people in jail for crimes they haven't been tried for, especially after COVID.
  • So, 1619 to 1863 that 244 mothaphuckin' years of slavery in this damn country for us. Technically, the USA began in 1778...to 2024 that is only 248. Slavery last longer than this country has been a country!
  • Now let's see what black Americans got to compensate them for their suffering...
  • 1862 - "270 millions acres, or 10% of the area of the United States was claimed and settled under this act" and given to people who did not figh against the Union in the Civil War....woah, woah, woah, wait A DAMN YEAR BEFORE SLAVERY WAS ABLOLISHED OFFICIALLY.
No, in 1865 we got; Jim F*cking Crow and Black Codes

1866 -
Civil Rights Act gave us "citizenship." That's it...A year prior they started giving away land.

1869 - We got the right to vote...then we had to start dealing with white women meddle in civil rights issues, because, now they're mad Black men have stuff they don't have...again, we had 240+ years as damn slaves!

1877 - Reconstruction ends. There are horror stories of that time because SUPRISE! people still didn't think we were people. BTW, the Klu Klux Klan was founded in 1865.

Let's fast-forward to 1929; The Great Depression.

That's just 1866 to 1929. AND WE STILL AIN'T GOT TO THE CIVIL RIGHTS ERA.

:snoop:

I'm so damn proud to be A BLACK MAN. Because our forefather and foremother been through it.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't true at all, man. There are several open Trump supporters on here who also claim to be Black.

This is just a small amount of the loudest among them:

@K.O.N.Y
@Bunchy Carter
@JT-Money
@Max Power
@North of Death
@TallMan_J
@satam55
@ShackZilla89
@tuckgod
I9-9eL.gif

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ya'll got me started;

...[h]ousing policies that mandated segregation. He notes that the Federal Housing Administration, which was established in 1934, furthered the segregation efforts by refusing to insure mortgages in and near African-American neighborhoods — a policy known as "redlining." At the same time, the FHA was subsidizing builders who were mass-producing entire subdivisions for whites — with the requirement that none of the homes be sold to African-Americans.

More than a century ago, before there was today’s Prince William Forest Park, there was a community of miners collectively known as the Cabin Branch Community. Founded after the Civil War by free Black people, the community included the two towns of Hickory Ridge and Batestown. While hundreds of small-scale farmers, laborers, and others lived in the area, most residents were employed by the Cabin Branch Pyrite Mine, which operated from 1889-1920.
During the Great Depression, President Franklin D. Roosevelt created the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) and the Works Progress Administration (WPA) which, along with other work programs, created many jobs and helped create and maintain conservation areas. In the 1930s, despite having been home to about 150 families, the federal government purchased the land through eminent domain to create Chopawamsic Recreational Development Area, later known as Prince William Forest Park. Ending a 400-year history of the community in the area.

Black Americans have been being held back, while White Americans have been pushed forward for centuries in this country.

Reparations. Now.

This is where Bill O Reilly. Government subsdized homes that promised "No nikkas" :mjpls:

I cannot find the video anywhere, but, this is when John Stewart brought white privilege up to Bill O'Reilly.

Of Levittown, Stewart riffed, “It gave you a nice stable, a cheap home — there was no down payments. It was this incredible opportunity … Those houses were subsidized … It wasn’t lavish,” said Stewart.

The back-and-forth that followed is essential to understanding the Fox News celebrity:

O’Reilly: No, they weren’t subsidized. They were sold to GIs, and the GIs got a mortgage they could afford.

Stewart: Did that upbringing leave a mark on you even today?

O’Reilly: Of course. Every upbringing leaves a mark on people.

Stewart: Could black people live in Levittown?

O’Reilly: Not in that time — they could not.

Stewart: So that, my friend, is what we call in the business “white privilege.”

O’Reilly: That was in 1950, all right.

Stewart: Were there black people living there in 1960?

O’Reilly: In Levittown? I don’t know.

Stewart: There weren’t.

O’Reilly: How do you know?

Stewart: Because I read up on it.

O’Reilly: Oh, you read up! You don’t know that. I can find somebody…Why would you want to live there? It’s a nice place, but it’s not a place like … Bel Air, come on!

I'm done.

:snoop:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Do not give your life for ignorant nikkas. Especially these old ass mfers with no skills to pass down wonder why the youth are the way they are

Don’t let an ignorant nikka make you ignorant as well