Black MAGA Conservatives Detail When America Was Great For Black People

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who in here is a Black MAGA?

I know some people are satirical on here...
No one.

That's what is hilarious about these threads. No one here is a Donald Trump supporter. They either don't care about politics, support the democrats fervently, or are anti-establishment altogether (aka #bothsides)

no one is twerking for Trump while claiming they're black here

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
When dudes start talking about racism being over in the 80’s and 90’s I tune them out IMMEDIATELY. I remember moving to the suburbs in 89’. Our neighborhood was extremely diverse, and by the time I hit HS in 1996, 80% of the non black families were gone. And we’re not talking hood folks…we’re talking doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, teachers, etc, etc… They made it abundantly clear they wanted nothing to do with us.

Nikkas talking about racism was over because they had a white friend. Foh :camby:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one.

That's what is hilarious about these threads. No one here is a Donald Trump supporter. They either don't care about politics, support the democrats fervently, or are anti-establishment altogether (aka #bothsides)

no one is twerking for Trump while claiming they're black here
There are.

The thing is we're at year 8 of MAGAts being a thing and at this point the agents and uncle toms know that they'll be tarred & feathered for espousing that shyt.

So they play "anti-establishment" or both sides as a cover but 100% of their political focus is ire at Democrats and it's always during election years. 😮‍💨 y'all uncle toms ain't slick

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are.

The thing is we're at year 8 of MAGAts being a thing and at this point the agents and uncle toms know that they'll be tarred & feathered for espousing that shyt.

So they play "anti-establishment" or both sides as a cover but 100% of their political focus is ire at Democrats and it's always during election years. 😮‍💨 y'all uncle toms ain't slick
maybe i'm not here often enough :hubie:

the only one I see openly supporting trump is @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE and i think it's a gimmick

everyone else i encounter either doesnt want to vote, doesn't like democrats, or thinks both democrats and republicans are shyt, users like @ORDER_66

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe i'm not here often enough :hubie:

the only one I see openly supporting trump is @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE and i think it's a gimmick

everyone else i encounter either doesnt want to vote, doesn't like democrats, or thinks both democrats and republicans are shyt, users like @ORDER_66
Let's not pretend that you're not a maga c00n.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's not pretend that you're not a maga c00n.
2I8Mc9q.gif