Black inmate accused of hate crime against whites

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOUMA, La. (AP) — A black jail inmate has been booked with a hate crime after allegedly saying he would squirt human waste on every white inmate in his cellblock, and then doing so.

All seven white inmates — but none of the three African-American inmates in the dorm with them and Avis James Williams of Houma — were squirted with urine and feces from a shampoo bottle, said Maj. Malcolm Wolfe of the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff's Office.

Waste had to be cleaned from walls and from inmates' clothes, bodies and personal property, he said.

He said Williams, 41, also was booked with seven counts of aggravated battery and two of simple criminal damage to property.

Before the July 18 incident, Williams was being held on charges of simple battery, drug racketeering, possessing cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and illegal use of the drugs in the presence of a person under the age of 17, Wolfe said.

He said Williams was moved to the Franklin Parish jail last week, but the order for his move did not say what he was accused of there.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Black-inmate-accused-of-hate-crime-against-whites-3738217.php

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
07.gif

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Personally, I don't think that's a 'hate crime'....and not even on some 'black people can't be racist' shyt

He just throwin' shyt and piss on dudes; that ain't no big deal compared to the other stuff that goes down in jail/prison

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, I don't think that's a 'hate crime'....and not even on some 'black people can't be racist' shyt

He just throwin' shyt and piss on dudes; that ain't no big deal compared to the other stuff that goes down in jail/prison

That's what I was thinking. Out of all the stuff that happens in prison, this is what gets the hate crime charge.