Black Immigrant speaks on Black Americans! Speaks the truth! This what we need!

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, we gotta create a nation or community that is first world. A monument which we can all point to in this modern era, as extraordinary. A place black people and all admirers of the black race are excited to visit because it provides all the benefits of developed countries. And we can’t be broadcasting our intentions. The leaders or kings of this nation or community will need to impart strict guidelines. And the leader will be subject to removal if observations are made that insinuate allegiance to other races in preference over the black race.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
First, we gotta create a nation or community that is first world. A monument which we can all point to in this modern era, as extraordinary. A place black people and all admirers of the black race are excited to visit because it provides all the benefits of developed countries. And we can’t be broadcasting our intentions. The leaders or kings of this nation or community will need to impart strict guidelines. And the leader will be subject to removal if observations are made that insinuate allegiance to other races in preference over the black race.

:mjlol:Can’t forget the beckies huh breh

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Until there’s a code of conduct to be followed before acceptance into the “community” (not just you’re black you’re in) there will be no community. And if no one is willing to create, outline and enforce that code (through stigma, shame, ostracism) we will continue to talk in circles.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
A lot of this shyt is blown out of proportion online too. Honestly, social media is making Black folks across the board become addicted to divide and conquer like crack cocaine. Gender wars, diaspora wars, political wars, generational wars, etc. It all gets accelerated and exaggerated by social media algorithms and attention seekers trying to stir the pot.

In real life, I live in NYC. I'm in an AA/Haitian relationship. I live in a mostly Black area full of Black Americans, West Indians, and some Africans/Afro-Latinos where we generally treat each other fine and look after each other. There are some older folks that, of course, look down on different groups but it gets blown out of proportion on the Internet by bad faith actors.

I've been dealing with Black immigrants or non-AA Black people my whole life and generally have as much positive experiences with them as other AA's. I've been to parties, weddings, cookouts, and even trips overseas with non-AA Black folks and never had problems.

Believe me....non-Blacks have far more actual bigotry for the average Black person than we do for each other. I'll live in Flatbush or Little Haiti any day of the week over Staten Island, Chinatown, or even a number of heavily Hispanic areas.(I know Hispanics are generally less racist in NYC but you still have a number of White/older Puerto Ricans who look down on Blacks, clannish Dominican/Mexican immigrants, and snooty South Americans).

You want to see real bonafide hate.....look at what the racists are saying about Black Americans, Haitians, and Africans alike on Elon's Twitter. And how propaganda about "DEI" or "Haitian cannabilism" has spread like wildfire among them to justify dehumanization. Black folks across the diaspora have to stop getting baited by social media trolls and look at the bigger picture.