*black girls dont have small waist"cac Sierra Mist

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
it's not about the waist only. It's about ratio of ass to waist to titty. That's what that cac doesn't understand. Like that light skin chick we were gushing over in that thread.

That was my fukking point. :snoop: Maclom do you really need to make a thread on this? You misquoted me too. :skip: I'm dying at cac still though.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That was my fukking point. :snoop: Maclom do you really need to make a thread on this? You misquoted me too. :skip: I'm dying at cac still though.

yes, but you used it as a negative to help your argument about how most black women don't a body like that. You even went ass far as to say that arab and white women have bodies like that more than black women.

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
I have noticed that that young sir in particular spends much of his time engaging in useless battles, often sitting paragraphs upon paragraphs, rambling about god knows what. IS he okay? He often seems perturbed.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yes, but you used it as a negative to help your argument about how most black women don't a body like that. You even went ass far as to say that arab and white women have bodies like that more than black women.

damn. I have to remember I'm dealing with dumbasses. I said curvy means having an hour glass figure. Having a phat ass alone doesn't mean shyt. And I said most black women don't have small waists.
African-American women and overweight and obesity | womenshealth.gov
Read it and weep. When the majority is overweight what do you want me to say? Emo ass nikkas.
I have noticed that that young sir in particular spends much of his time engaging in useless battles, often sitting paragraphs upon paragraphs, rambling about god knows what. IS he okay? He often seems perturbed.
wut r drugs

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Truth hurts, breh breh. But then again, I reside in Philly, the dingleberry on the anus of the country. Aint no slim waist sistas, here son. all dat waist to toe to hip to breasts to collar bone shyt dont even matta. when ya gut pokes out farther than your titties and ass combined, it's a wrap. aka philly broads in a nutshell. talkin bout beyonce aint all dat. fuk outta here.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Truth hurts, breh breh. But then again, I reside in Philly, the dingleberry on the anus of the country. Aint no slim waist sistas, here son. all dat waist to toe to hip to breasts shyt dont even matta. when ya gut pokes out farther than your titties and ass combined, it's a wrap. aka philly broads in a nutshell.

But these dudes are around nothing but Buffy the Bodies just walking all over the place. I'm not even saying it in a mean way. I'm being realistic. If nikkas caught feelings it's because it's true. Now. African women :ohhh: Whole nother story. But this is America so that's irrelevant. Having a phat ass doesn't mean shyt unless you have a nice small waist. Too many women walkin around with a bootydoo thinking they are "thick" and "voluptuous".