Black Girl Talking About The Time She Spent In Galicia, Spain

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Basically she was studying Spanish and decided to go to Spain through au pair to learn about the country. She received a lot of :mjpls: and even had a cac tell her "you're not like these other blacks you're one of the good ones. :ohwell:"

Didn't seem to hold her back cause at the end of the video she's talking about she wants to go to Spain again lol.

She's got some other videos talking about other non-Black countries:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
She's lucky, my friends went to spain and got accused of being prostitutes :wow:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's lucky, my friends went to spain and got accused of being prostitutes :wow:

I think that's regardless of country. If they see you with white man most cacs assume you're a hooker.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Spain is really bad, they're heavy on that :mjpls: One of my cousins took a trip there and found that out firsthand.

And to make it worse, this Puerto Ric00n tried to be like "I'm not Black, I'm Spanish just like you" :mjpls:

Needless to say, that didn't go over so well with them :mjpls:
:francis:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
She's funny because that kinda thing would just make me hold my head higher. I'd be laying out in the sun in my bikini getting darker.

Dealing with that family, I probably would've told them about themselves before leaving.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That c00n dance she did at the start:dead:

So the vid was her basically talking about her nikka wake-up call she got in spain then finished the vid making excuses for them:dead::dead:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I have zero interest in Europe. I've been to Japan, Thailand, and Canada.

Experienced 0 racism. I was one of the 1st blk people they'd ever met in real life in the Japanese town I worked in. Curiosity, yes. Racism, none.

Was completely welcomed.

Wanna go to China, Tanzania, and South America and India.