Black Forums

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there a black nationlist or a black empowerment forum online? Im ready to accept that these whites are trying to take us out. These whites will recruit other races to do it recruit sambos in our own race to down talk us try to convince us we are sensitive for being offended when we see them pulling the wool over our eyes

It has to be a black version of st0rmfr0nt. Got black feminist over at LSA thinking the war is against black men when in reality we need to be combined.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Is there a black nationlist or a black empowerment forum online? Im ready to accept that these whites are trying to take us out. These whites will recruit other races to do it recruit sambos in our own race to down talk us try to convince us we are sensitive for being offended when we see them pulling the wool over our eyes

It has to be a black version of st0rmfr0nt. Got black feminist over at LSA thinking the war is against black men when in reality we need to be combined.

Being on any militant website is bad for your intellectual development. The coli is militant enough as it is but at least there are contrasting viewpoints even if they are in the minority. I would advise against it, breh :patrice:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun

Im so sad I'm apart of a race that makes other races feel so terrible. :sadbron:

I love you @NatiboyB :to:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh I will check out higher learning.

Lsa is lip stick alley I like to compare it to a black feminist gossip web site where sisters and transsexuals hate on black men.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Ive been on assata shakur before and it is very pro black, but not militant like the op is looking for. Don't know one personally tho sorry.

Daps
"It has to be a black version of st0rmfr0nt"

oh-lord-no.gif

The cycle of ignorance continues......