Black folks who buy used police squad cars........

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why just black? ANyone who buys them shyts get on my nerve.

I'll be driving slow all nervous and shyt thinking it's a cop behind me and turns out it some random hood mofo or some random retired old mofo pushing a fukkin Crown Victoria :dry:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
I say that because while driving my kid to school this morning, a cop car pulled behind us. So I'm driving cautiously and this a$$hole is RIGHT ON MY TAIL. Then the fakkit turned on that spot light. At this point, I figured it wasn't a cop because they "usually" don't turn that bright ass light on when there's plenty of sunlight.

The car eventually pulled on the side of my ride. I looked and it was an ugly hoodrat bytch. I couldn't help but :pachaha:in her face.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
When Caprice's, Crown Vic's and Impala's started getting popular in the DC Metro, I just :snoop:

The cops need to start phasing out the Crown Vic's though, I need to get used to the new head lights of the Impalas.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Cops around here are startin to drive suped up 300's. With the lights all hidden and shyt. One flashed his lights at me the other day while I was speeding and I was like :merchant: