Black folks... can't agree on shyt!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I had a nikka on Facebook calling me a c00n because I said you coward ass nikkas gave Obama too many passes. How can you expect your next white daddy to do something for for you when you didn't hold c00n ass Obama feet to the fire:dahell:... im tired of yall nikkas :snoop:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I had a nikka on Facebook calling me a c00n because I said you coward ass nikkas gave Obama too many passes. How can you expect your next white daddy to do something for for you when you didn't hold c00n ass Obama feet to the fire:dahell:... im tired of yall nikkas :snoop:
What would you like to have seen Obama do for black people?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Black folks... can't agree on shyt!

Y'know I noticed that's a big theme today.

Well that's every day but especially today.

Blacks are getting hit from all angles and all types of people including our own for not doing everything we should be doing or being the kind of people that's expected. It's mind numbing to be honest lol like a robot taking in all kinds of data and shutting down.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Facebook:scust: