Black dynamite 2 ... Why it can't be done

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I think most would agree it was a pretty good movie (IMO great). It's in my top 10 all time favs for several reasons.

I hadn't seen it in a while and it was on cable the other night and I found myself sittin through out the whole thing like :russ::mjlol::blessed::obama::myman::heh::salute:

I already know some of the backstory of how MJ White and others conceived the idea and how the music and editing all came together perfectly but I didn't know they were actually planning a sequel.

A sequel wouldn't work. MJW's idea of a "blazing saddle" style sequel with a diffrent story but the same actors as part 2 of a trilogy just seems lame to me. Black Dynamite worked because it was the perfect genre of movie to parody and pay homage to at the same time but trying to do that in a western wouldn't be funny or "cool" in my opinion.

I can't see BD on a fukkin horse so wtf are they talking about :mindblown:

If anything they should just make a continuation of the original.

Before BD came out I was one of the few who thought this was actually funny and deserved a sequel. Looking back I think BD achieved what this movie was trying to do.

Thoughts anyone

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think the major theme of the movie was fukkery, so he could throw 20 ideas into a bag, pull out three, and make a crazy good movie.

Ideas come and go, so whatever ends up making the final cut, should be crack :win:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I been waiting for this movie for YEARS.... this is probably still one of my fav comedies

I know some people still revere Coming To America, Friday, and etc..... those all awesome, but this took the crown for me

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Sequel?
giphy.gif

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Maaaaaaannnne (BullHorn Voice)
Works for BD is the generic blaxploitation... they can and will translate that into a solid Western story. I'm all for it. Ya dig?
:myman: