Black Cooperative Economics is the best way to fight racism

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Is this something new? This is the same philosophy of Marcus Garvey, wd Fard, Malcolm X before he was killed, MLK before he was killed, the black panthers and Farrakhan.

The problem is once enough of us reach a level of understanding to practice it we are destroyed and it goes back to square one.

I almost draw a parallel to the matrix with this. The enlightened one guides people to Zion and fights the establishment via economic freedom. The establishment infiltrates and destroys Zion and the cycle begins again.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Is this something new? This is the same philosophy of Marcus Garvey, wd Fard, Malcolm X before he was killed, MLK before he was killed, the black panthers and Farrakhan.

The problem is once enough of us reach a level of understanding to practice it we are destroyed and it goes back to square one.

I almost draw a parallel to the matrix with this. The enlightened one guides people to Zion and fights the establishment via economic freedom. The establishment infiltrates and destroys Zion and the cycle begins again.

that's because all of these solutions are bandaid solutions, the only real solution is for the people of Zion to destroy the establishment, anything less than that is only a temporary fix.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
that's because all of these solutions are bandaid solutions, the only real solution is for the people of Zion to destroy the establishment, anything less than that is only a temporary fix.

Lol @ destroy Zion. You not gonna convince enough sheep to do that. I think the issue is we have always focused on the black messiah, or that group to instruct us on what to do. Change begins within and it should focus on the individual. Not 'what we need to do', but rather 'what are you doing right now'.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen a lot more black entrepreneurs involved in things outside of sports and entertainment than ever before.
I personally think the internet is one of if not the greatest tool & equalizer for black people with an entrepreneurial spirit in modern history.

The more people adopt that entrepreneurial spirit & the mindset & values that comes with it, the better our communities become.

Like @Hawaiian Punch said, its all on the individual now. It can only start at home, no matter how much people want to put their heads in the sand about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It helps... But the only thing that will truly overturn white supremacy is for black people to claim their divinity and own it...

Anything else is just helps us to move more freely and protected within the system....... and that's still not liberation...