Black community is missing the opportunity to demand separate law enforcement

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It's the main thing I'm seeing. And we have sufficient precedence to ask. We have enough occasions of police corruption, prosecutor malice, Judge malice, jury bias, etc., to where we can make the argument.

The cacs go crazy in a discussion when you bring up this topic. They throw out such things as, mistreatment and criminal activity against blacks by the law enforcement or judiciary branch are too much of an outlier event.

My arguement, how do I know that the cop pulling me over isn't a bad one? How do I know he doesn't plan on handing me over to the kkk? It's not like it has never happened! I mean you're at the mercy of anyone who arrests and handcuff you. Can a black man be faulted for fearing this? Be faulted for treating an encounter as a life threatening situation.

We're at the point where we should have a committee of attorneys lobbying to have the arrests and trials of black people changed.

Tapp

All Star
Daps
we dont even need all black police forces we just need community law enforcement .
muhfckas from other communities coming in and being scared cause they dont know what to expect:francis:
we need ppl deeply involved in the community that they are suppose to be serving and protecting

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
For me the question is why black people haven't formed death squads or individually decided to enact revenge when one of their own is murdered in cold blood. You see very young boys in Palestine taking up guns and metting out justice but in America, if whitey says the man that shot your daddy in the back is innocent then by golly he is innocent.

The reason is whitey has a system installed here that is ingrained in us. It has become taboo to seek your own justice and honor.

Daps
we dont even need all black police forces we just need community law enforcement .
muhfckas from other communities coming in and being scared cause they dont know what to expect:francis:
we need ppl deeply involved in the community that they are suppose to be serving and protecting

This.

In order to do effective policing i feel u must have something invested in the community to which u serve other wise its just being an overseer. Many of the problems we face with police aint a policing issues as much as it is a personal misguided fear or outright hatred filled one. If the police had a report with the neighbors they serve, perhaps many of the communities could begin to heal from the long history of distrust of ppl given authority