Black Canadians get your asses in here...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My company gave me a job offer to work in Edmonton Alberta that I'd be a fool to turn down, but I'd be stuck there for at least a year :skip: I know that Toronto and Montreal are the most "minority friendly" areas in Canada but how is Edmonton for Blacks? I don't want to go there and be like :damn: because a bruh is the only Black dude around and can't even do things like get a decent hair cut. What's y'all experience if you've been there?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not black but I went and worked there once as well. It's redneck country.Theirs a good 95% chance you'll be the only black guy there.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I hear a lot of people are heading over to Alberta for work

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I've never been around that part but I can assure you you will find a lot less blacks there than you will in Ontario. :flabbynsick:

You'd best invest in a good shaver because you'll probably be hard pressed to find a black barber shop there. That is.... Unless you want white people touching your hair and fukking up your hairline or not removing hair evenly across your head or something.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
you will find a few bothers there but there is a lot of money to be made in Alberta,take that l for 1 yr and stack your paper dont forget our money>>> American money :shaq:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
you will find a few bothers there but there is a lot of money to be made in Alberta,take that l for 1 yr and stack your paper dont forget our money>>> American money :shaq:

Literally.

The American dollar is looking :flabbynsick: these days.