Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
All this hand wringing about Blacks in America, Europe, wherever disappearing via integration is silly. Despite the interracial marriage and birth rates. You know why?

Look at every country in the West, except maybe Canada, and politics is pretty much being molded by the rise of the far right. Do you think Blacks are disappearing in a France that may elect Le Pen? How about in an America where increasingly vicious rhetoric is the tone? Negroes can run, fukk, and marry but they can't hide. I'm not saying this cheerfully but as a matter of history. The groups which assimilate totally are the ones with both high intermarriage and also don't have the major heat on them (Jews, Asians, some Hispanics).

Jews in 1920s Germany married out around 25-33%. They thought they had arrived too which is unfortunately why many didn't think to get out of Dodge when Hitler won. For all the hate on Zionists in the forum sometimes, back then they were the conscious people in the Jewish community, and saw the writing on the wall.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lol! I don't care who people date as long as u don't embarrass our race with c00n justifications of how "blks didn't want you so you HAD TO find..."
:comeon:
This attitude is part of the problem as well. We're just too tolerant of behavior that hurts our community.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Africa isn't going to rise for the benefit of the diaspora. And if the rise occurs, it'll be under the thumb of Western backed oligarchies/dictatorships or ones under China's economic control. Most of that will occur in East Africa - which doesn't have much cultural links to African-Americans.
What do you mean by under "economic control" of China. Currently, in a lot of ways, the US is under China's "economic control".

China is investing heavily into The continent of Africa. You don't invest in something that you think is going to fail.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Africa isn't going to rise for the benefit of the diaspora. And if the rise occurs, it'll be under the thumb of Western backed oligarchies/dictatorships or ones under China's economic control. Most of that will occur in East Africa - which doesn't have much cultural links to African-Americans.
Tanzanian official claims he would love for African-Americans to live in in Tanzania
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tanz...ican-americans-to-live-in-in-tanzania.391605/

Tanzania is also a fast growing East African country. You were saying my Igbo friend?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean look at the c00ns in that Luke Cage thread. It's over for the black race in America. Every black man and woman for himself :manny:
This....I've said 100 times, this black shyt over

There is no black love or community, anybody smart would detach themselves and prepare to leave America

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Dude brought up Europe getting browner but White Europeans still own 99% of the capital over there:mjlol:
Browner in WHAT? Europe is still the most homogenous continent(not even counting Eastern Europe), the only places in Europe that are really getting browner are the main cities like London.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Millenials keep being shytted on but maybe theyre the smartest...love the people who love you back
We're just as stupid as our parents. In fact, we are more dumb. Some of us think things are going to change. 100% of millie millienial white players are voting for Donald Trump. 100%

We're fools.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All this hand wringing about Blacks in America, Europe, wherever disappearing via integration is silly. Despite the interracial marriage and birth rates. You know why?

Look at every country in the West, except maybe Canada, and politics is pretty much being molded by the rise of the far right. Do you think Blacks are disappearing in a France that may elect Le Pen? How about in an America where increasingly vicious rhetoric is the tone? Negroes can run, fukk, and marry but they can't hide. I'm not saying this cheerfully but as a matter of history. The groups which assimilate totally are the ones with both high intermarriage and also don't have the major heat on them (Jews, Asians, some Hispanics).

Jews in 1920s Germany married out around 25-33%. They thought they had arrived too which is unfortunately why many didn't think to get out of Dodge when Hitler won. For all the hate on Zionists in the forum sometimes, back then they were the conscious people in the Jewish community, and saw the writing on the wall.
Most of us going to get that work under Clinton or Trump

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
People denying this happens is a huge part of the problem. At some point we cant sit back and pretend that what they're saying is not true
I think it's a cop out for too many of our people who think non-blks are exotic, superior, easier to deal with, more attractive and ect.

I've seen too many blk IR daters have crazy requirements for their own race while worshipping anything in other races.

Then to make themselves look less ridiculous they lie and stereotype the opposite sex of their own race. People who are obsessed with IR dating are some of the most hateful people in the world when it comes to their own race. It's sad. If u make a connection with somebody else in another race, that's fine. But don't act like there aren't millions of other blks who were amazing as well, and if u didn't want them or u only wanted people who didn't want you that's not the fault of the blk community.

People need to be real.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been supportive of interracial marriage since 1985. One race is bland.

But what's up with hispanics slacking, and them older white folks?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This attitude is part of the problem as well. We're just too tolerant of behavior that hurts our community.
Are you talking about not caring about IR dating being harmful?
If so, I just think it's a waste of energy to try and control people's dating habits. And in doing so we run into the danger of validating the attention whores among their numbers.

Also what are the IR rates because l thought most people hook up with their own race anyway? Has this become a significant issue that justifies the hype?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
99 percent of Whites are not poor. The majority are working class and cognizant of their supremacy.

Man....we are so far past the point. You brought up those who had real power vs those who don't. Only the 1% have any real power thus the 99% comment. Flew over your head. I don't even know what your point is anymore.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Are you talking about not caring about IR dating being harmful?
If so, I just think it's a waste of energy to try and control people's dating habits. And in doing so we run into the danger of validating the attention whores among their numbers.

Also what are the IR rates because l thought most people hook up with their own race anyway? Has this become a significant issue that justifies the hype?
I'm talking about this indifference to c00ning. I think that's a big part of our problem. We look for excuses not call c00n behavior out. We're on that "just let people cook" shyt too much. Trying to establish a particular code of conduct is not a waste of time. It's not about running around literally trying to control black people's dating habits. It's about openly expressing disapproval for IR and explaining why it's harmful to the community.

It's not even just about IR and IR rates. IR rates are relatively low for black people because non are racist and often don't see blacks as desirable long term mates. The low IR rates for blacks are certainly not low due to our desire for whites and other other non blacks. It's really about this needing to be accepted mentality that we have. If you're a black person willing to ignore obvious systemic racism to approve of IR with whites at this point, then you're part of the problem. People who understand this have to say it.