Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I dont know why theColi is so obsessed with interracial relationships.
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:

This lost nikka preaching Kanyesian Racial Mathmatics :banderas:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
They usually don't. A good amount of biracials are raised around whites and they have all white friends. So they think they're white and are no different than their white friends, until they start being reminded over and over again that that drop of black in them makes them black which causes alot of them to lean heavily towards their black heritage, almost to the point of overcompensating.

It can go many ways...I have known biracial people from all backgrounds who identify as Black and vice versa. Sometimes it depends on who raised them. If they live with a single (White) parent or their Black parent is super integrationist, then they may call themselves 'multiracial' though I have known some people who still consider themselves Black despite parents and growing up in White neighborhoods.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
I remember an article in time magazine how the whole world was gonna look caramel colored with green, blue, and hazel eyes with kinky hair in various colors. Idk if they was trolling or serious i didnt read just skimmed thru some of it. The big thing about that was it was supposed to make us all equal race yada yada yada kumbaya n all dat ish. Might have to find that link or article on google.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol! I don't care who people date as long as u don't embarrass our race with c00n justifications of how "blks didn't want you so you HAD TO find..."
:comeon:

People denying this happens is a huge part of the problem. At some point we cant sit back and pretend that what they're saying is not true

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:
c00n logic. Just look at Brazil. Whites are an extreme minority in the global population yet white supremacy reigns all over the globe. As long as non whites buy into white supremacy then it doesn't matter if whites are the minority.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The way things going, blacks won't be next in line.:francis:

China got next. They're trying to break out of white supremacy and they're on track to do it within 20 years. If china breaks out, everybody is gonna break out.

If africa moves smarter it could (and should) be third. The degenerate arabs ain't getting it back for LONG time if ever. Russia will be a power player no matter what, and maybe Iran. One thing is certain, once whitey (western domination) is down he's DOWN for the count.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Millenial Jews date out around 50%, if you think AAs have angst, read some of the Jewish magazines like Forward who are questioning what Jews will look like in a couple of generations. Only a fragment of those interreligious kids have any Jewish identification (religious or ethnic). America is a melting point (to an extent) and we only avoided it for so long.

Tbh, I don't see interracial marriage for AAs nationally going above 35-40% or so because that is what it is in Europe and Canada. For all you Coli Negroes hating on me for saying we should accept biracial people as Black if they want to identify as such, this is a good reason right here. In Europe and Canada where this is no such identification people with one Black parent marry a non-Black usually about 80% of the time.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
original.gif
:gladbron:
I used to LOVE that movie and trilogy!

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember an article in time magazine how the whole world was gonna look caramel colored with green, blue, and hazel eyes with kinky hair in various colors. Idk if they was trolling or serious i didnt read just skimmed thru some of it. The big thing about that was it was supposed to make us all equal race yada yada yada kumbaya n all dat ish. Might have to find that link or article on google.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...PuTob2kscqYOqUxUg&sig2=qVpXNM8t08OIqq_pn8VOcA

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Believe in destructive thinking brehs. :wtfdis:

Brazil and the 1% both disagree. :heh: