Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Love and God's will triumphs in the end friends. You can't live near a city among many individuals of various ethnicities and expect people to be separate but equal.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Son....learn something. White people are declining globally. They have a negative birthrate in Europe and the US. Blacks have 1 billion throughout the globe. We have a positive birthrate and are slated to hit 4 billion in population by 2100, along with Asians being at 5 billion. Leaving 2 billion for everybody else in the 11 billion population estimate by 2100. Are you using facts or your emotions here bro? White people are not being helped by America turning into Brazil. Nor Europe being invaded by Arabs and Pakis. Their historical continents are becoming browner. Ours are remaining black.
He doesnt mean as a race but as a culture breh. African Americans will be gone as an ethnic group which is sad, we have a pretty low burth rate and evidently marrying white and other at a high rate so where does that leave us?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I dont know why theColi is so obsessed with interracial relationships.
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:
Won't make a difference they still gonna c control most of the country wealth. Most cacs that date out, date up not down the finincial ladder

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is reminiscent of "the mulatto problem" in the destruction of black civilizzation. :francis:

the propaganda is heavy too. i dont watch tv at all but on youtube i notice that before a lot of videos they play some random IR couple commercial. :dwillhuh: one with some blackish dude jogging and catching the eye of some cave bytch :skip:

the other commercial with this wench sitting there with her neanderthal and their mixed breeds. those 5 seconds to skip cant ever come fast enough. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
CuBXM5LUkAAcrmw.jpg

destined to continue to be at the bottom in white spaces but as long as we can date/fukk them its cool thats about the only place we've made progress and I think their acceptance and our wanting them to baby us has been our desire since time:pachaha:Must get Africa right and keep preaching Black autonomy we are running out of time can't Brazil ourselves:wow:

Oooh wee look at them civil rights nikkas :whew:
Jason Black was right, all they wanted was some white draws :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is bullshyt. White people have a code and are very aware of how to adhere to it whether it be voter suppression, gentrification or their views on police brutality. Please don't insult my intelligent and tell me the people who conquered and massacred the whole planet lack self awareness.
Vegas be going off the wall with :duck: like we stupid or something. Even little kids know about white supremacy