Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
act right
be purple be pink
but act right

if not i got bullets for you to bite slatttttttttttttttttttblattttttttttttttttttbrattttttttttttttttttttt

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I never said the Black race was being "destroyed" only the situation in America with Black AMERICANS is getting to a point of no return. And there are no African countries on track to be a super power....none....fast growth via GDP from countries at the bottom of any GDP index is not a significant metric.

We're never going to have a Black Empire in America, Poitier. I know you're pretty much apathetic towards Africa but, that's the only hope you have of ever having the world you want. Because it aint gonna happen here. Either we're going to stay at the bottom, slightly carve out a comfortable but, ultimately subordinate existence or the races will blend into one like places in South America have already done. You're never going to have a Wakanda in America homie :heh: If you that pro-black, why not focus on the place that has 1 billion of us :heh:

I don't agree about your take on Africa. Nigeria, South Africa and maybe, Kenya have great futures ahead of them. China looked like shyt 30 to 40 years ago. The only thing holding Africa back is rampant corruption. While you're sitting here talking about Africa having no future, whites are setting up shop all over the continent because they want to ride the next bubble.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
We're never going to have a Black Empire in America, Poitier.

Another strawman. Never said anything about an Black empire only Black autonomy.

I don't agree about your take on Africa. Nigeria, South Africa and maybe, Kenya have great futures ahead of them. C

You need to read up more on Africa because these are not even the countries with bright futures: Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Senegal, maybe Ghana, maybe Kenya but none superpowers.

Whites are setting up shop all over the continent because they want to ride the next bubble.

White people set up shop 500 years ago :russ:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Another strawman. Never said anything about an Black empire only Black autonomy.

You need to read up more on Africa because these are not even the countries with bright futures: Ethiopia, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Senegal, maybe Ghana, maybe Kenya but none superpowers.

White people set up shop 500 years ago :russ:

Semantics. Black autonomy in a white country :russ:

I read about Tanzania and Ethiopia. Nigeria and South Africa were in that list as well unless the UN changed their reports and projections since I read the article last year :comeon:

Be dense and obtuse brehs. All the African friends I have tell me of them going back to their countries (mostly Ghana) seeing more whites every time they go back home. They over there for a reason homie.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Apart from super important, resource-holding black people in power, I don't care if the average black person dates IR or not. Asians have some of the highest IR dating and marriage rates in the west yet seem to do fine economically and educationally. According to the OP's chart, whites are more open to IR than blacks..and they should be less open to it considering their recessive genome but they're more open to it and they have a decent HDI as well.

Blacks are genetically dominant and have the highest birth rate in the world in addition to being the most genetically diverse. Blacks have no reason to give a shyt on any level about interracial dating.