Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Get this through your head. Under capitalism, NUMBERS do not matter if you have no CAPITAL.

White people don't even agree with you. Go on any video about immigration and they're rabid about their countries being overtaken and them becoming even more of a global minority. Harping on and on about the white race being destroyed.

Yea they don't care at all Poitier :rudy:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
That's not my experience. Most white people aren't conscious of white supremacy or white privilege, ironically, because those same things afford them the ability to be ignorant. Actually acknowledging the fact of white domination isn't even conceivable, and extreme denial of it is essential to maintaining the neurosis of colorblindness.

Most objections to interracial dating from the white side are based in bigoted stereotypes, not any conscious effort to maintain a larger system of privileging whiteness. Unless you're talking about st0rmfr0nt types and the "alt righters", which are a tiny percentage of the population.

Of course, there's exceptions, and a lot of racists are hypocrites anyway because to accept their ideology's internal logic requires a large degree of cognitive dissonance. But I'd wager a majority of white folks who would lay with another race would date them also.

:beli:Come on breh, the system of white supremacy couldn't function if the majority of whites weren't aware of it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
White people don't even agree with you. Go on any video about immigration and they're rabid about their countries being overtaken and them becoming even more of a global minority. Harping on and on about the white race being destroyed.

Poor White people are making those videos...not the ones with power:sas2:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

That has nothing to do with who holds the power and controls everything

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
African are worse than black ameicans when it comes ro race mixing,
It's over already

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
This is bullshyt. White people have a code and are very aware of how to adhere to it whether it be voter suppression, gentrification or their views on police brutality. Please don't insult my intelligent and tell me the people who conquered and massacred the whole planet lack self awareness.

There's a code, but only for people at the top who actually enforce it. White people generally believe what they're told.

Average white people in 2016 are different than colonizers in mentality. They've had a system built for them by their ancestors that's made being casually racist convenient and unconscious and doesn't require the exertion of overt bigotry. Actually, most white people are perfectly content to never even think about black people at all unless those black people are threatening their maintained ignorance. I kind of chuckle when people on here say that white people are obsessed with black folks. Nah. They're perfectly content to feel superior and not even think about anyone else consciously.

White people refuse to acknowledge white supremacy and refuse to define racism in a way that implicates them because acknowledging reality would stand at odds with how they define themselves and their national character. Which is why they will go to any lengths to deny and deflect reality.

Willful ignorance.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Young people don't give a shyt about interracial dating :ehh:

Old white people are still racist as shyt :mjlol:

Older Hispanic people on that :mjpls:

Nothing here is surprising :yeshrug:
Not quite, young people are just as racist, just more subtle and cautious about being blatant with it. Still have a few more generations to go....

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Dude brought up Europe getting browner but White Europeans still own 99% of the capital over there:mjlol:

You talking about two different points. Stick to one. First, it was the black race being destroyed. When simple research proves that, barring a global scale genocide, it's virtually impossible, you shift it to capital and resources. African countries have the fastest developing economies in the world, the attention of the world's elite because of that fact, and by the end of the century several nations will be world powers along with China and Russia, which kills your other talking point.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I dont know why theColi is so obsessed with interracial relationships.
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:

Depends on whether those mixed kids identify/get accepted as white. In that worse case scenario, there would still be discrimination against us.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:beli:Come on breh, the system of white supremacy couldn't function if the majority of whites weren't aware of it.

There's different levels of awareness. White supremacy is so ingrained that it doesn't require anything but tacit acknowledgment and defense framed in terms of "reverse racism", not actual acknowledgment of privilege. Being ignorant of white supremacy is a key part of being white, because acknowledgment of the clear immorality of white domination is a rebuke of the way white Americans see themselves.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You talking about two different points. Stick to one. First, it was the black race being destroyed. When simple research proves that, barring a global scale genocide, it's virtually impossible, you shift it to capital and resources. African countries have the fastest developing economies in the world, the attention of the world's elite because of that fact, and by the end of the century several nations will be world powers along with China and Russia, which kills your other talking point.

I never said the Black race was being "destroyed" only the situation in America with Black AMERICANS is getting to a point of no return. And there are no African countries on track to be a super power....none....fast growth via GDP from countries at the bottom of any GDP index is not a significant metric.