Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately not breh :francis:

It doesn't seem that way, in fact, it seems inconceivable to folks who actually have to deal with white supremacy's bullshyt day to day. But a part of the privilege of being white is being unconscious it exists, and being invested in not acknowledging it.

It's willful ignorance, but still ignorance.

This is bullshyt. White people have a code and are very aware of how to adhere to it whether it be voter suppression, gentrification or their views on police brutality. Please don't insult my intelligent and tell me the people who conquered and massacred the whole planet lack self awareness.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
WRONG, WRONG...it takes just two generations to wipe out the black race.

Zoe Saldana or Luke Cafe's son will be raised with the same mentality, they will value white and their grand kids will come out.

If blacks folks were 40 to 50 percent, it would not matter. We are a minority. The numbers are not in our favors.

Son....learn something. White people are declining globally. They have a negative birthrate in Europe and the US. Blacks have 1 billion throughout the globe. We have a positive birthrate and are slated to hit 4 billion in population by 2100, along with Asians being at 5 billion. Leaving 2 billion for everybody else in the 11 billion population estimate by 2100. Are you using facts or your emotions here bro? White people are not being helped by America turning into Brazil. Nor Europe being invaded by Arabs and Pakis. Their historical continents are becoming browner. Ours are remaining black.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Son....learn something. White people are declining globally. They have a negative birthrate in Europe and the US. Blacks have 1 billion throughout the globe. We have a positive birthrate and are slated to hit 4 billion in population by 2100, along with Asians being at 5 billion. Leaving 2 billion for everybody else in the 11 billion population estimate by 2100. Are you using facts or your emotions here bro? White people are not being helped by America turning into Brazil. Nor Europe being invaded by Arabs and Pakis. Their historical continents are becoming browner. Ours are remaining black.

Get this through your head. Under capitalism, NUMBERS do not matter if you have no CAPITAL.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I mean look at the c00ns in that Luke Cage thread. It's over for the black race in America. Every black man and woman for himself :manny:
Yeah, because thecoli is a representative of black Americans has a whole. :mjlol:

But interestingly you didn't DEFENDED Simone Biles for c00ning it up. But get your daps.

Daps
WRONG, WRONG...it takes just two generations to wipe out the black race.

Zoe Saldana or Luke Cafe's son will be raised with the same mentality, they will value white and their grand kids will come out.

If blacks folks were 40 to 50 percent, it would not matter. We are a minority. The numbers are not in our favors.

Which is why it's being pushed so heavily in the media right now. Whites know what they're doing.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
These people could of just as easily had a different experience and went white though. I don't think you are thinking this through.

They usually don't. A good amount of biracials are raised around whites and they have all white friends. So they think they're white and are no different than their white friends, until they start being reminded over and over again that that drop of black in them makes them black which causes alot of them to lean heavily towards their black heritage, almost to the point of overcompensating.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

They're just creating a new race for white supremacy nothing new.