Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Maybe these dudes aren't informed on the matter....I don't know....there's hundreds of articles and videos discussing the stagnation and decline of European countries, along with the rise of Asian economies, and the great potential for Africa. This isn't the 1800s. Greece is broke. Spain and Portugal are broke. France is barely hanging on, mostly in part to its colonies. Ireland and Iceland are broke. The Nordic countries are doing okay but, the only real power players in Europe are Germany and the UK.

Except the center/power of the West is the US and the dollar and we got some time before decline. The major Asian economies are stagnating btw...most of the developed world is.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Maybe these dudes aren't informed on the matter....I don't know....there's hundreds of articles and videos discussing the stagnation and decline of European countries, along with the rise of Asian economies, and the great potential for Africa. This isn't the 1800s. Greece is broke. Spain and Portugal are broke. France is barely hanging on, mostly in part to its colonies. Ireland and Iceland are broke. The Nordic countries are doing okay but, the only real power players in Europe are Germany and the UK.

UK is going down too. Remember what happened when they stopped accepting the Euro back in June? Their stock market crashed. Europe glory days are done, b.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Who cares what ignorant ass white supremacist THINK. Most European countries when looking at census are 80-90% White. Outside the main cities the countries are very white. I have had people tell me this like outside of Paris or any major city the country France hardly has any non-whites. I don't know about Sweden(they released no ethnic stats) but other European countries like Germany and France are very white especially Germany.

So....in other words....you don't know?

Sweden has had wave after wave of Middle Easterners and Africans come to the country for aslyum. 100,000 - 200,000 refugees coming in every year. White supremacists frothing at the mouth because they attribute the rise in violence and rape to the black and brown immigrants. In another 50 years, half of Sweden will be non-white.

In relation to its size, Sweden has long accepted more refugees than any other European country. So when over a million migrants came to Europe last year, with even more on their way this year, a large share sought asylum in Sweden.

Attracted by Stockholm’s generous immigration policies, more than 160,000 migrants applied for refugee status in Sweden in 2015, a per-capita rate more than six times the EU average. The sheer scale of this influx is set to change Sweden in profound ways.

Earlier forecasts did not foresee such a sudden rise in immigration, which will put Sweden’s population on a faster long-term growth path, given the relative youth and higher fertility rate of many of the new arrivals.

Sweden ‘buckling under Muslim immigration’

How Sweden, the most open country in the world, was overwhelmed by migrants

Most of these videos are laden with xenophobia and racism but, for you to say there's no "browning" going on in Sweden kinda shows you have no idea what you're talking about breh. This is a MAJOR talking point for whites right now.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I dont know why theColi is so obsessed with interracial relationships.
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:

Those mixed kids grow up to marry white person an produce majority white kids= Ronda rousey (back to being white)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
It ain't happening buddy.
You guys have lost.

So having black pride and being proud with your blackness is a losing strategy. What should black people have pride in? In Being American?:mjlol:

Piffery

All Star
Daps
So having black pride and being proud with your blackness is a losing strategy. What should black people have pride in? In Being American?:mjlol:
What does what you're saying have to do with what I said?

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Black people are less racist, and taught to love all through our parents compared to other races and even others within the Black race.

Compare AA's to Italians, Somalis, Arabs, Jews, WASPS, etc, and those people value their heritage and lineage. They might fukk a black woman and to a lesser extent a black man, but they wont bring her home to their orthodox family, especially a black man.

AA's, for the most part, have no concept of valuing their blackness because society as a whole, tells us that black is bad. Plus this slave mentality of being accepted to white society is part of the problem as well.

Black people are not as inward as those other people are. Hell, the barbecue ain't popping until some white boy with "swag" comes in and starts dancing. THeir are tons of videos portraying this.

Basically what they did was split the opposition. Look at what the establishment looks up to. John Lewis,Jessie jackson, Black Causcas etc. Meanwhile look at how they negatively portrayed the Black Panther Party or Nation of Islam. What they did was simple of what any empire does to subjugate a people. They split the opposition between the moderates and radicals. They offer laws and resolutions to have the moderates side with the establishment. then with the radicals they infiltrate them,kill the leaders and ostracize the true zealots. They hit us in so many fronts in the 60s,70s and 80s that we got overwhelmed. AA's are colonized,subjugated and conquered people in the American empire. Can we rise from this? Maybe. It will have to take a cataclysmic event to happen to us to wake us up. I for one do not want that to happen. The jews before Hitler rose to power were asleep and made fun of the Zionist calling them crazy. There would have to be a modern day Tulsa Massacre to wake up black people.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
What does what you're saying have to do with what I said?
Duke wrote that with the current racial tension in America that more and more black people are supporting black buisneses. Which is a positive I dont know why you are against black people supporting black businesses. But you came out saying "naw you lost it aint happening." So what is wrong with black people having pride in themselves to support black banks or black businesses. Why you have an issue with that?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So....in other words....you don't know?

Sweden has had wave after wave of Middle Easterners and Africans come to the country for aslyum. 100,000 - 200,000 refugees coming in every year. White supremacists frothing at the mouth because they attribute the rise in violence and rape to the black and brown immigrants. In another 50 years, half of Sweden will be non-white.

Sweden ‘buckling under Muslim immigration’

How Sweden, the most open country in the world, was overwhelmed by migrants

Most of these videos are laden with xenophobia and racism but, for you to say there's no "browning" going on in Sweden kinda shows you have no idea what you're talking about breh. This is a MAJOR talking point for whites right now.

Learn to READ because you're carelessly pushing the argument on solely Sweden when I'm talking about ALL of Europe. Does Sweden represent all of Europe?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Learn to READ because you're carelessly pushing the argument on solely Sweden when I'm talking about ALL of Europe. Does Sweden represent all of Europe?

I never specified anything. I said Europe was getting browner. Which is true. We just had a very nasty public display of European xenophobia with Brexit, there's been turmoil in France (multiple shootings, clashes over culture/religion) due to the Muslim immigration and Sweden is going through their own bouts of tension with locals and migrant refugees. You admittedly didn't know much about Sweden. You're a knowledgeable cat on alot of topics so I'm being cool. Just say you didn't know and keep it moving. This is a major talking point for whites on alot of social media sites and news and media outlets, so for you to downplay it is very weird.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Then.............. yeah, you should be proud to be American.
Im proud being black but being an American not really. I have no love for this country. I will use the resources available to better myself and my family. But to be proud not really. I am about as proud to be an American as a Chechen is proud being Russian or a Kurd being proud being Turkish.