Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Lol! I don't care who people date as long as u don't embarrass our race with c00n justifications of how "blks didn't want you so you HAD TO find..."
:comeon:
Why not? Because that would show black women for who they REALLY are.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A lot of them are self hating c00ns that don't deserve to be a part of the melaninated people. They worship the white population of Spain, that has negative birth rates, so they go down with them.

Does melaninated group include Southern Indians, Southeast Asians Southern Arabs like Yemens, Melanesians or South Americans who are also "melaninated"?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Does melaninated group include Southern Indians, Southeast Asians Southern Arabs like Yemens, Melanesians or South Americans who are also "melaninated"?

People who age well and embrace their actual African roots.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
People who age well and embrace their actual African roots.
Sorry "melanin" is not exclusive to people of African descent as black is NOT exclusive to African-Americans. Heck even Europeans at one point in history would be apart of this "melaninated" group.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Black = African American

No it doesn't.

so why do people get upset at Dominicans when they say they aren't black?:patrice:
They say that because they think black is a nationality no different than a person identifying themselves as Ethiopian or Nigerian.
A lot of them are self hating c00ns that don't deserve to be a part of the melaninated people. They worship the white population of Spain, that has negative birth rates, so they go down with them.

I suggest you read above.

Sorry "melanin" is not exclusive to people of African descent as black is NOT exclusive to African-Americans. Heck even Europeans at one point in history would be apart of this "melaninated" group.

The truth of the matter is it's global you're not gonna tell people in Papua New Guinea or Sentinelese people they're African.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
winds of change that have happened recently have made more black people more aware and there are more black business

just gotta wait and be patient
It ain't happening buddy.
You guys have lost.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Large waves of Middle Eastern and Africans all over Europe and its not letting up, breh.

I mean breh.....we just had a pretty public exit of a large country from the EU because of immigration. France has a sizable Arab and Black population (mostly in the cities i know) and Sweden has been overflowing with Middle Eastern migrants escaping violence in their countries. I feel like dude is downplaying it for whatever reason when I read whites all day whining about it.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
*might

If by 40 we still fukked im out unless im anchored:manny:

If in our lifetime various countries in Africa grow to the point that there are multiple world cities (like on the same level as Shanghai or Hong Kong now), why not? Once various countries start to rival western countries some of us should seriously consider going back. Most wont but, some should. The question is how long and it is feasible in our lifetime or more likely our kids? This is Shanghai just 20 years ago in 1990.

AqNdG.jpg

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CuBXM5LUkAAcrmw.jpg

destined to continue to be at the bottom in white spaces but as long as we can date/fukk them its cool thats about the only place we've made progress and I think their acceptance and our wanting them to baby us has been our desire since time:pachaha:Must get Africa right and keep preaching Black autonomy we are running out of time can't Brazil ourselves:wow:

Just googled this...it's from 2010

Almost All Millennials Accept Interracial Dating and Marriage

Not saying we ain't got a loooooooong way to go to psychologically un-fukk the black collective...

But the racial climate of 2010 and 2016 is night & day.

The wide proliferation of Social media and camera technology changed everything...

Helped expose the cracka, in visceral detail for what he really is...and allowed us to see, analyze and judge both his thoughts & actions in a way we haven't been able to previously...as opposed to relying on the forked tongue of these demons....

Piffery

All Star
Daps
I thought you were black?
I didn't say black people lost, I said you guys, as in the person I quoted and people like him who are against interracial relationships.
I wouldn't be grouped in with that so why would I be in the "you guys"?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
What do you mean by under "economic control" of China. Currently, in a lot of ways, the US is under China's "economic control".

China is investing heavily into The continent of Africa. You don't invest in something that you think is going to fail.

But many European Banks are failing and even imperialist measures from Europeans are losing power from the world stage. :ld:

It's only a matter of time that capitalism from Euros will fall behind.

Maybe these dudes aren't informed on the matter....I don't know....there's hundreds of articles and videos discussing the stagnation and decline of European countries, along with the rise of Asian economies, and the great potential for Africa. This isn't the 1800s. Greece is broke. Spain and Portugal are broke. France is barely hanging on, mostly in part to its colonies. Ireland and Iceland are broke. The Nordic countries are doing okay but, the only real power players in Europe are Germany and the UK.