Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
An african country getting its shyt together would have to rise and develop in complete secrecy which isnt possible.
Soon as an african country rises, France US Britain will work to destroy it. Imagine being a growing baby and 5 teens strangle you before you get a chance to fully develop, nothing you can do other then hope those 5 teens die or get too distracted

this isnt 1960.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:yeshrug:That's the results of a Alllivesmatter environment coupled with I don't see color only love and we are only one race the human race rhetoric

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Op you're a millennial too but more importantly I thought you reconsidered that AAs should stick to America and only focus on AAs instead of moving to Africa. Why the change? :mjpls:

Where did I say AAs should move to Africa?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
not surprised by this

most people in my gen are cool and even celebrate seeing someone with some other race.

Now Im not gonna thrown my entire generation under the bus becasue many are not about that shyt.

but cant ignore the many that are.

plus the annoying nikkas/bytches who want to be pro-black but have a non-black partner. like bruh really:martin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
winds of change that have happened recently have made more black people more aware and there are more black business

just gotta wait and be patient