Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I dont know why theColi is so obsessed with interracial relationships.
I look at it this way: The more mixed babies walking around the faster minorities across America can outnumber white caucasians and make them the quantitive minority. :manny:
Isnt the richest Haitian is some White Jewish man

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Its not much that can be done here until an African country can get its shyt straight but at least we're the majority over there.

Nearly impossible IMO.

An african country getting its shyt together would have to rise and develop in complete secrecy which isnt possible.
Soon as an african country rises, France US Britain will work to destroy it. Imagine being a growing baby and 5 teens strangle you before you get a chance to fully develop, nothing you can do other then hope those 5 teens die or get too distracted

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
An african country getting its shyt together would have to rise and develop in complete secrecy which isnt possible.
Soon as an african country rises, France US Britain will work to destroy it. Imagine being a growing baby and 5 teens strangle you before you get a chance to fully develop, nothing you can do other then hope those 5 teens die or get too distracted
Sounds like it's over :patrice:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

See: post-Revolution Haiti

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Get this through your head. Under capitalism, NUMBERS do not matter if you have no CAPITAL.

while this is true, it is significant more feasible to gain capital if your enemy's numbers shrink dramatically.

Do you think whites in 20 years will have the power to destroy another black wall street? I dont think so.. Mexicans are playing the numbers game and they will have school boards, city counsel, state and federal senate in some states in near future. Dont tell me that dont count

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
no. just gotta perservere until theres better weather to thrive in. jews were underclass for large parts of past 2000 years. gotta keep your head up and strike when the opportunity comes

Its never over :stopitslime:
That doesn't sound like a plan my man. More like "let go and let god"

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't sound like a plan my man. More like "let go and let god"
no. you can prepare for that day well in advanced. make alot more black babies. create more mini atlantas, do business with each other, encourage knocking up as many cac broads as possible. demographics is a nuke black people dont realize they have.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That's just not true breh. Sweden is the white supremacist's main talking point right now.

Who cares what ignorant ass white supremacist THINK. Most European countries when looking at census are 80-90% White. Outside the main cities the countries are very white. I have had people tell me this like outside of Paris or any major city the country France hardly has any non-whites. I don't know about Sweden(they released no ethnic stats) but other European countries like Germany and France are very white especially Germany.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
2nd and 3rd generations Hispanics are practically guaranteed to date outside. I would love to see a statistic representing Hispanics that does not include Mexicans

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Man....we are so far past the point. You brought up those who had real power vs those who don't. Only the 1% have any real power thus the 99% comment. Flew over your head. I don't even know what your point is anymore.

You said Whites are scared thus the White genocide stuff which is why I brought up that it isn't from those in power or the middle class but poor Whites.