Black American Millennials Taking Swirling To New Heights

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Black people are less racist, and taught to love all through our parents compared to other races and even others within the Black race.

Compare AA's to Italians, Somalis, Arabs, Jews, WASPS, etc, and those people value their heritage and lineage. They might fukk a black woman and to a lesser extent a black man, but they wont bring her home to their orthodox family, especially a black man.

AA's, for the most part, have no concept of valuing their blackness because society as a whole, tells us that black is bad. Plus this slave mentality of being accepted to white society is part of the problem as well.

Black people are not as inward as those other people are. Hell, the barbecue ain't popping until some white boy with "swag" comes in and starts dancing. THeir are tons of videos portraying this.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking about this indifference to c00ning. I think that's a big part of our problem. We look for excuses not call c00n behavior out. We're on that "just let people cook" shyt too much. Trying to establish a particular code of conduct is not a waste of time. It's not about running around literally trying to control black people's dating habits. It's about openly expressing disapproval for IR and explaining why it's harmful to the community.

It's not even just about IR and IR rates. IR rates are relatively low for black people because non are racist and often don't see blacks as desirable long term mates. The low IR rates for blacks are certainly not low due to our desire for whites and other other non blacks. It's really about this needing to be accepted mentality that we have. If you're a black person willing to ignore obvious systemic racism to approve of IR with whites at this point, then you're part of the problem. People who understand this have to say it.
Ahhh gotcha.
Overall I think I'm indifferent because for the longest time I've only encountered this obsession with it online so I just brush it off as an online phenomenon. Nobody I know in real life capes for non-blks like that. That's another reason why I don't get a lot of the hype online and sometimes I think trolling exaggerates this issue too.

But also there's a big difference between c00ning and dating out. I'll always call a c00n out but I don't automatically associate people who date out with c00ning---even if I don't share their preferences:scust:

Still don't know what some people seein...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's over for Western Blacks:yeshrug:. Racial and ethnic pride is eventually lost due to the desire to assimilate. Notice how other groups don't ever go as far as Black people and still remain very homogeneous. Along with building their own tables to sit on.

"Blackness" is only suddenly remembered when Massa or missy hands out a rejection letter in some form when it should be switched on all day and all the time.

Bring it up in something like economics or pro-recreation it suddenly becomes :whoa: . These catch-22 types are always the ones making the most noise too.

It's gonna be real ugly for Black Western Remnants around in 2060 be thankful you won't conceived post 2040.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
China got next. They're trying to break out of white supremacy and they're on track to do it within 20 years. If china breaks out, everybody is gonna break out.

If africa moves smarter it could (and should) be third. The degenerate arabs ain't getting it back for LONG time if ever. Russia will be a power player no matter what, and maybe Iran. One thing is certain, once whitey (western domination) is down he's DOWN for the count.

Bingo. White folk ain't gonna make it out of the 21st century alive, economically. Their institutions are on the verge of collapse.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Are you talking about not caring about IR dating being harmful?
If so, I just think it's a waste of energy to try and control people's dating habits. And in doing so we run into the danger of validating the attention whores among their numbers.

Also what are the IR rates because l thought most people hook up with their own race anyway? Has this become a significant issue that justifies the hype?

Overall IR rates amongst Blacks of all ages are relatively low:

hhf-brief-2.jpg

But in the Millenial category (who make up most of Newlyweds) they are substantially higher according to Pew.

FT_15.06.12.Intermarriage.Newlyweds.png

6a00d83534ac5b69e20133f227e038970b-pi

sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-21.png

Keep in mind though, Pew numbers are based off of annual American Community Surveys between Census years that survey less than 1% of the population and are probably biased towards the more White/suburban areas. Though I am very sure the level of intermarriage amongst young Blacks is substantially higher than the population as a whole.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Every black man and woman for himself
Lol I'm glad you finally know what time it is. I'm all for unifying us because that would establish a community. From there we could go forward. But I'm not going be martyr for a one man cause.

The black culture exists in America but it's influenced and presented by white people. But there's no black community. And blah fukking blah, you already know.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think it's a cop out for too many of our people who think non-blks are exotic, superior, easier to deal with, more attractive and ect.

I've seen too many blk IR daters have crazy requirements for their own race while worshipping anything in other races.

Then to make themselves look less ridiculous they lie and stereotype the opposite sex of their own race. People who are obsessed with IR dating are some of the most hateful people in the world when it comes to their own race. It's sad. If u make a connection with somebody else in another race, that's fine. But don't act like there aren't millions of other blks who were amazing as well, and if u didn't want them or u only wanted people who didn't want you that's not the fault of the blk community.

People need to be real.
Wow wish I can rep. She sees the bs

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Africa isn't going to rise for the benefit of the diaspora. And if the rise occurs, it'll be under the thumb of Western backed oligarchies/dictatorships or ones under China's economic control. Most of that will occur in East Africa - which doesn't have much cultural links to African-Americans.

Nikka China ain't the West. We had commerce with them for centuries. Better them than some cacs with ulterior motives. The Chinese are transactional people, Africans know this and respect this.

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
They usually don't. A good amount of biracials are raised around whites and they have all white friends. So they think they're white and are no different than their white friends, until they start being reminded over and over again that that drop of black in them makes them black which causes alot of them to lean heavily towards their black heritage, almost to the point of overcompensating.
Not true. Steph and klay Thomson, various actors. Some do stay *white*

Daps
You live in London. :mjlol:
What about those stats :mjpls:

Real africans (Central only :mjpls: ) as a whole we don't play that shyt.. its those weirdo West Africans that be in love with everything white :mjpls:

Also, everybody knows that its them Jamaic00ns that love going for becky. Jamaicans are the biggest c00ns among blacks in the western world idk why Jamaicans here get mad when I tell em this fact