City Of Angels
My top 5:birdman:

1. Lex Luther
2. Darkseid
3. Black Adam
4. Ras Al Ghul
5. Reverse Flash

2331140-2318864-2316171-adam.jpg

Back to the topic tho. Black Adam is a top tier villain who is under utilized.

He got his orgins in ancient Egypt.

He was banished to the furthest star in the galaxy and spent 5,000 years flying back for revenge.

He's a king of his own country, who puts his people above everyone else.

He constantly shyt on the JSA for only being willing to help people in America.

He tried to be peaceful until his wife gets killed by someone from another country. Her last words to him are "avenge me" (WW3)

He went and killed 2 million people by hand. One by one, from the country that was responsible for his wife's death. Men, women and children. Everybody had to die.

Other superheroes came out trying to stop him and he beat them all. (The trinity was MIA for a year by then)

Martian Manhunter tried to go in his mind and got traumatized from seeing all the death that Black Adam did. Manhunter shot into space and Black Adam continued his killing spree on whoever crossed his path.

He threw an aircraft carrier from the Middle East to New York.

He destroyed the pyramids and the leaning tower of Pisa on his way to china where he just wrecked shop.

I don't wanna spoil what happens for people who haven't read that storyline but what I'm saying is that Black Adam should be getting more respect off his history, being militant and everything in the WW3 story arc.

Put some respect on that man's name! :damn:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he is a dope villain (when they make him a villain), but as for top 5 in DC, i'd disagree....just off the top of my head: luthor, joker, darkseid, sinestro, superboy prime, brainic, gorilla grood, reverse flash, the guy from watchmen, and anti-monitor are better villains...but it's all opinion and that's your list, so it's all good...

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yea Adam gets jobbed out way too much.....But unlike Joker or a lex...Both Vastly overrated and overused.....Adam is not a "Status Quo" villain...Lex wins...he gets more money or more political power etc....Joker wins...Gotham goes to shyt or something...but nothing really changes in the grand scheme of things....Adam is like a Magneto level villain, where if he "wins" The comic book landscape has to change to reflect it...he's too powerful and too big of a threat to simply say....oh well he got away:francis:...Nah, Adam is a threat that has to be stopped. And if he aint stopped....Well big shyt gonna be poppin....which is why he rarely wins smh

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
My top 5:birdman:

1. Lex Luther
2. Darkseid
3. Black Adam
4. Ras Al Ghul
5. Reverse Flash

2331140-2318864-2316171-adam.jpg

Back to the topic tho. Black Adam is a top tier villain who is under utilized.

He got his orgins in ancient Egypt.

He was banished to the furthest star in the galaxy and spent 5,000 years flying back for revenge.

He's a king of his own country, who puts his people above everyone else.

He constantly shyt on the JSA for only being willing to help people in America.

He tried to be peaceful until his wife gets killed by someone from another country. Her last words to him are "avenge me" (WW3)

He went and killed 2 million people by hand. One by one, from the country that was responsible for his wife's death. Men, women and children. Everybody had to die.

Other superheroes came out trying to stop him and he beat them all. (The trinity was MIA for a year by then)

Martian Manhunter tried to go in his mind and got traumatized from seeing all the death that Black Adam did. Manhunter shot into space and Black Adam continued his killing spree on whoever crossed his path.

He threw an aircraft carrier from the Middle East to New York.

He destroyed the pyramids and the leaning tower of Pisa on his way to china where he just wrecked shop.

I don't wanna spoil what happens for people who haven't read that storyline but what I'm saying is that Black Adam should be getting more respect off his history, being militant and everything in the WW3 story arc.

Put some respect on that man's name! :damn:

To me He's my favourite villain.

He's more like DOOM for me,

they're not really villains, but they're suave and hella profound, doing things not for the sake of doing things but because of a cause..

GREATNESS..

1. Black Adam
2. Joker
3. Darkseid
4. Lex
5. Sinestro

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Yea Adam gets jobbed out way too much.....But unlike Joker or a lex...Both Vastly overrated and overused.....Adam is not a "Status Quo" villain...Lex wins...he gets more money or more political power etc....Joker wins...Gotham goes to shyt or something...but nothing really changes in the grand scheme of things....Adam is like a Magneto level villain, where if he "wins" The comic book landscape has to change to reflect it...he's too powerful and too big of a threat to simply say....oh well he got away:francis:...Nah, Adam is a threat that has to be stopped. And if he aint stopped....Well big shyt gonna be poppin....which is why he rarely wins smh

They always beat him on some stupid shyt.

9 times out of 10 they trick him into saying Shazam and becoming mortal to beat him. :comeon:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope character but he doesn't make my top 5 DC villains

(In no particular order)

Lex
Joker
Ra's Al Ghul
Darkseid
Sinsestro