Blac Haze and Tha Realest sounding like 2pac thread

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
both men have made classic tracks but tha realist is too goofy but i heard he gets mad respect in the hood

here are some tracks by blac haze

tha realest tracks

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
low key, the realest got some pac tracks he need to leak. :francis:
i think i read this somewhere on one of those 2pac forums. what is the real deal with this? also, you remember that dante dude? he leaked quite bit of unreleased tracks .. not too sure if he made money but i would not be surprised if did

Last edited:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
i think i read this somewhere on one of those 2pac forums. what is the real deal with this?

the real deal is the deathrow archives were raided before it got sold off, bunch of death row masters were stolen.

shout out to daz, but he shouldve had mike dean do all them tracks on makaveli n dillinger instead of just first 2 bomb, jaws tight remix (which wasnt on the ep) and dont go to sleep. realest leaked tongue kissin and a couple other joints back in 04 but didnt rip properly :francis:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
then we have lil zane and ja rule who went through their pac phase.. :mjlol:

2pac is the GOAT

we still miss you pac :to:

DPG

Banned
Daps
the real deal is the deathrow archives were raided before it got sold off, bunch of death row masters were stolen.

shout out to daz, but he shouldve had mike dean do all them tracks on makaveli n dillinger instead of just first 2 bomb, jaws tight remix, and dont go to sleep. realest leaked tongue kissin and a couple other joints back in 04 but didnt rip properly :francis:

I doubt Tha Realest took any masters though. He probably just got a bunch of cassettes and DATs.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I doubt Tha Realest took any masters though. He probably just got a bunch of cassettes and DATs.

yes, you are correct, he does have DATs, i remember tongue kissin was a DAT rip.

i recall they dont give a fukk about us master and soon as i get home masters were badly damaged and only DAT tapes exist

• Dap
Reactions: DPG

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
This was posted in the other thread but i will post it here. It's from Art Barr. I posted a track called I'mma hustle by blac haze and he went :angry:in the thread. Dude is a legend. His posts are amazing. Dude is always dropping knowledge. @Art Barr :salute:

This is like he really wanted to just straight shark impersonate pac FA real. That he re-nigs on the full pac impersonation.
Just to try to work the unknowing non-cultural tupac gateway Stan.
All for the sake of not being called out back in the day.
that it keeps it from being a damn near perfect drug dealer mets thug life Pac clone war impersonation record.
Imma die a hustla is flames hook wise, tho.
Till the female comes on and this female rnb singer fusion ruins the record hook wise.
then there is Pac biter impersonation I gotta take stars away and here off top which drops a biter record from its threshold of no higher than a star and a half. Plunging it right into the hot poker impale yourself rating system of doom.

One hot impaling poker for this.
Anyway,....
nikkaz been flodge'n on callin out Stan biters for twenty years, damn near in about three months or so.
To the point, here we are regressing and ruining a culture.
that is peaceful and non-violent.
With mores and norms and prescience knowledge to have wisdom.
that has been used and is used on all these issues.
even in business once upon a time ago
Yet poisoned by prison industrial minded deviations from the prohibitive tale.
that gave a sonic education and audio book, to deal with the ills of poverty and lack of resources in that exact pillars, and the same in all the pillars.
that is essential to culturally being recognized as an official actual cultural submission to hiphop.

nikkaz been trying to cover up this biting shyt since biters in the city.

Stop it,....man.

Recognize biting call it out and send dude back till he improves.
It is simple as that.
Stop rewarding this snl comedic biter variety show of off key geeks using a fukkin Wawa machine.
That ruins the keys and culture to your fukk'n salvation and ability to maintain the throughs of poverty.

Art Barr
:ooh:

DPG

Banned
Daps
yes, you are correct, he does have DATs, i remember tongue kissin was a DAT rip.

i recall they dont give a fukk about us master and soon as i get home masters were badly damaged and only DAT tapes exist

Nah. I think Daz had They Don't Give A fukk About Us when they put together Better Dayz.

Soon As I Get Home was "lost".