Biscuit and gravy cereal 🥣 but real? No wonder we hated around the world because only us!!! 🇺🇸

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Biscuits and gravy are meant to be eaten HOT :gucci:

Get this bullshyt outta my face
triple-h-disgusted.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biscuits and gravy are meant to be eaten HOT :gucci:

Get this bullshyt outta my face
triple-h-disgusted.gif
It is eaten hot .....

Like oatmeal or grits.

Cereal doesn't mean cold. But cereal does mean a conglomerate of grains. Technically biscuits are made with flour, which is wheat. Which is a grain thus is cereal but this whole concept seems silly but it's America and not unheard of. If it ain't being done now it probably will be.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yes. Cereal just means grains. Oatmeal is a cereal. You don't eat oatmeal cold.
Thats not what I was trying to imply or ask. Whats the name of this product?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biscuits and gravy might be my favorite breakfast food. As far back as I can remember I loved it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats not what I was trying to imply or ask. Whats the name of this product?
I don't know. They didn't name it. It's just some unfunny guy talking over a photo. But looking at the picture. And knowing biscuits and gravy contain gravy (eaten warm) and biscuits (eaten warm) and probably sausage in the gravy which would definitely be eaten warm and the fact that you eat oatmeal warm and it's a cereal. There's no reason one would think you'd eat this cold.

Tbh I hate the whole oatmeal/cereal thing because my country ass cousin for 3 years was like "I'ma eat some cereal" "you want some cereal" "something something cereal" and he was always talking bout fukkin oatmeal. But I couldn't check him because he was right. And he could whoop me.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I don't know. They didn't name it. It's just some unfunny guy talking over a photo. But looking at the picture. And knowing biscuits and gravy contain gravy (eaten warm) and biscuits (eaten warm) and probably sausage in the gravy which would definitely be eaten warm and the fact that you eat oatmeal warm and it's a cereal. There's no reason one would think you'd eat this cold.

Tbh I hate the whole oatmeal/cereal thing because my country ass cousin for 3 years was like "I'ma eat some cereal" "you want some cereal" "something something cereal" and he was always talking bout fukkin oatmeal. But I couldn't check him because he was right. And he could whoop me.
So you're just assuming? :what:
Breh, I grew up eating "cereal" in the colloquial sense, and oatmeal, AND mtly fav (gotta have the lumps in it) Malt-O-Meal. That shyt says its a 'hot cereal' on the box. I'm not lost!! :damn:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're just assuming? :what:
Breh, I grew up eating "cereal" in the colloquial sense, and oatmeal, AND mtly fav (gotta have the lumps in it) Malt-O-Meal. That shyt says its a 'hot cereal' on the box. I'm not lost!! :damn:
shyt looks like a KFC mashed potato bowl. Why wouldn't it be hot?

You're not thinking those biscuits are dry and crunchy like capn crunch and the gravy is just milk? Id so how would you explain the stuff in the "gravy"?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's a hot meal served at Hardee's

Edit: they posted it as an April Fools joke. Not really selling it.

Last edited: