Golden △
"I could understand how a man could kill his wife.."
-Chris Jerikkko 2023

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wow... this is wild. He wasn't one of the biggest stars of that time but he's definitely one straight from the steroids/cocaine era of wrestling that turned out crazy.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really sad, he presented himself as some righteous warrior against the evils of the business too. I thought his crazy shoots were kind of a gimmick but I guess not.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I googled this mf like a week ago because I was watching some shyt on Peacock and him and Hercules were on at the time

Crazy mf, rip to the wife

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Former pro wrestler and WWE superstar Billy Jack Haynes is in police custody in Portland, Oregon, as a suspect in the shooting death of his wife, Janette Becraft. She was 85.

On Thursday morning (Feb. 8), officers responded to a report of a shooting at the Southeast Portland home of Becraft and Haynes. They requested assistance from the Special Emergency Reaction Team and the Crisis Negotiation Team to take Haynes into custody after determining that he was inside the home. Upon entering the residence, authorities found Becraft, who was deceased.

Neighbors interviewed by local news had nothing but good things to say about the couple. Brilynn Matthieu, who lives with her dad in a separate section of the house that Haynes lives in, told Oregon Live that she occasionally helped take care of Becraft, who had dementia. She saw them last Tuesday after Haynes fell the previous night. Matthieu mentioned Haynes left the emergency room, concerned for his wife. According to Matthieu’s father, the couple was inseparable.

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
I honestly never heard of him. Did he have a youtube channel or were his shoots on dvds?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I googled this mf like a week ago because I was watching some shyt on Peacock and him and Hercules were on at the time

Crazy mf, rip to the wife
i was doing googles when the Vince news broke because dude had crazy conspiracy theories about him and I was like... maybe he wasn't lying

then this :snoop:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly never heard of him. Did he have a youtube channel or were his shoots on dvds?
i believe the shoots that got popular were on RF Video, but he has done a lot of interviews over the years that you can find on youtube where he was basically doing the same gimmick. not all on one channel tho

RF one is on youtube tho, will rep you the link