Billy Carson goes Titantic deep

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pause:dame:

Unfortunately, it’s on Andrew Shulz show… Still worth the watch (vid mad long tho, but broken up. I suggest shifting around)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pause:dame:

Unfortunately, it’s on Andrew Shulz show… Still worth the watch (vid mad long tho, but broken up. I suggest shifting around)

:russ: I’m about to watch I can’t deal with the host of that show much but I expect to be entertained by BIlly Based off that trailer.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Thing about this video, was the questions weren’t written down or preplanned.. they were literally stunned as he went off the top of the dome.

I have no doubt that Billy has said everything he said many times.. almost hundreds to many people.

I was more impressed at his rapid response to ALL of their questions. Dude didn’t hesitate, didn’t stutter, even when they started “fact checking” he would see the pics or documents before THEY did…

Like pointing it out like “yeah, it’s right there. Thats what it looks like”.

And he was promoting shyt, but it wasn’t like a normall promotion. He would just casually mentioned “we explained this here, I wrote this there, we made a document this date”.

Some shyt sounded completely unbelievable but him saying it sounded believable. And he even said, he could be wrong but do your research on your own. A lot of shyt was kinda sus (not recognized books as sources) but the logic is a lil bit sound to my basic knowledge.

The sweating part brought me into watching it all

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Can somebody put this through the AI program that gives cliff notes? Will rep
Bill Carson claimed he was abducted by aliens in 1989 while driving through the desert. He recounted being taken aboard a UFO and subjected to medical examinations by extraterrestrial beings. Carson's experience gained attention in UFO circles and sparked debates among believers and skeptics alike. Despite skepticism from some quarters, Carson maintained the veracity of his encounter, contributing to the ongoing discourse surrounding alien abduction experiences.

-Chatgpt

:ehh: save you a fukked up algorhythm and time.

Daps
Bill Carson claimed he was abducted by aliens in 1989 while driving through the desert. He recounted being taken aboard a UFO and subjected to medical examinations by extraterrestrial beings. Carson's experience gained attention in UFO circles and sparked debates among believers and skeptics alike. Despite skepticism from some quarters, Carson maintained the veracity of his encounter, contributing to the ongoing discourse surrounding alien abduction experiences.

-Chatgpt

Thanks breh :salute: repped

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

-Chatgpt

He never said any of this shyt

Can somebody put this through the AI program that gives cliff notes? Will rep
There are clips scattered online but honestly, there are no cliffs for all this. You can skip around to different topics