Billy Carson 4biddenknowledge VS Pocket Watching with JT. JT may have wrote a check his mouth can't cash (PAUSE)

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
He running the Cardi B defemation lawsuit program on nikkaz. :lupe:
He brought super receipts to the table.
He used to let Black folks slide when they speak on him but he slamming down the hammer if you start lying on his name.
Watch who you call frauds on this street brehs and brehettes. His network and pockets is deep too.
He goes at cacs off GP when they do the same but JT took it too far by calling him a felon and scammer so Black people are also being put in the same blender now.
His receipt game is the most thorough i've seen.:whew:
JTs fukkery

Billy's response
:dead:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know much about that Billy Carson dude beyond that wild stuff he posts, but I know his paper is long. I wouldn’t even bother lol

He has so many ppl buying his shyt. I still can’t believe ppl buy into that shyt- but he’s making $ off a lot of folks.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Never heard of em but breh sounds and looks like one of them crooked ass preachers
DearestSleepyLadybird-size_restricted.gif

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just went onto Billy Carson’s channel and first video I see is him talking about ancient aliens.:what: And of course EYL is pushing this bullshyt on their channel.:russ: Seriously, fukk these dudes for pushing this shyt to Black people.:pacspit:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Just went onto Billy Carson’s channel and first video I see is him talking about ancient aliens.:what: And of course EYL is pushing this bullshyt on their channel.:russ: Seriously, fukk these dudes for pushing this shyt to Black people.:pacspit:
I don’t watch EYL, but I noticed they have some hotep-ish stuff on their channel which is a cause for concern.

If they’re sharing Carson’s info then I can see why he’s so damn popular

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know much about that Billy Carson dude beyond that wild stuff he posts, but I know his paper is long. I wouldn’t even bother lol

He has so many ppl buying his shyt. I still can’t believe ppl buy into that shyt- but he’s making $ off a lot of folks.
Billy Carson does not have money like that :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS