Billionaires don't wear jewelry

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
keep in mind a lot of these rappers are just ripped off by these arab jewelers. The 5million chain probably not worth much more than the shyt zuckerberg is wearing in this photo.
Yeah they paid 5 million for it, but you never hear about them selling them for anywhere near that much when they get rid of them
Knowing that alot of these rich white people buy stuff we look at as cheap everyday stuff.
Jason momoa can have a ring on each finger and 4 pendents. with a matching bracelets. but nobody treats him like an iced out rapper wearing the same shyt but in encrusted in lab grown diamond because he don't go around telling people how much he got fleeced for it.
640px-Jason_Momoa_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Fans thirst over Photoshopped picture of Mark Zuckerberg with a beard: ‘I’d zuck him’ Fans thirst over Photoshopped picture of Mark Zuckerberg with a beard: ‘I’d zuck him’

2/2
Nicole Scherzinger drools over ‘dreamboat’ fiancé Thom Evans’ shirtless Men’s Health UK cover Nicole Scherzinger drools over ‘dreamboat’ fiancé Thom Evans’ shirtless Men’s Health UK cover

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GLjGzcbX0AAn-mq.jpg

Daps

1/2
Fans thirst over Photoshopped picture of Mark Zuckerberg with a beard: ‘I’d zuck him’ Fans thirst over Photoshopped picture of Mark Zuckerberg with a beard: ‘I’d zuck him’

2/2
Nicole Scherzinger drools over ‘dreamboat’ fiancé Thom Evans’ shirtless Men’s Health UK cover Nicole Scherzinger drools over ‘dreamboat’ fiancé Thom Evans’ shirtless Men’s Health UK cover

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GLjGzcbX0AAn-mq.jpg

Looking like Lil dikky