Billboard Top Ten Hottest Female top ten

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I don't get the Megan thing. Her songs/albums don't get motion like that despite all the hype. She's essentially a glorified influencer who black girls want to "win" because musically, she's actually a dud.

Doja Cat dominates the charts. Sexyy Red got the streets and Nicki is a legacy artist with a dedicated stanbase.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the Megan thing. Her songs/albums don't get motion like that despite all the hype. She's essentially a glorified influencer who black girls want to "win" because musically, she's actually a dud.

Doja Cat dominates the charts. Sexyy Red got the streets and Nicki is a legacy artist with a dedicated stanbase.
Megan does better numbers than everybody except for Cardi B and Nicki Minaj. Even if her first week sells aren’t that great her albums eventually go gold and platinum.

She’s also currently doing an arena tour.

I know you hate her, but facts are facts.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Megan does better numbers than everybody except for Cardi B and Nicki Minaj. Even if her first week sells aren’t that great her albums eventually go gold and platinum.

She’s also currently doing an arena tour.

I know you hate her, but facts are facts.
Cardi don't sell albums. bytch ain't made an album since 2018. She ain't in the convo. Lol. Atleast Megan puts shyt out. It should he Nicki, then Doja, then everyone else as far as success and talent goes.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cardi don't sell albums. bytch ain't made an album since 2018. She ain't in the convo. Lol. Atleast Megan puts shyt out. It should he Nicki, then Doja, then everyone else as far as success and talent goes.

This is more about success and reach than talent

Cardi is still Cardi even though she's losing steam so she's gonna be on that list.

Meg has a huge following on social media...her next album is probably gonna be her moment even though I'm not a fan of her actual music

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn Armani Ceasar and Rhapsody should be on that list. What the hell has JT done or accomplished solo that she belongs on a top ten list? And Megan should definitely be above Sexy Redd who just flopped.

Rap has one of the best albums of the year, but if you think she belongs on this list you don't know anything about how Billboard makes these lists.

Most of her and Armani fanbase are men, and I'm not sure if I'm ok with the general public being fans of them because they already ruining the WNBA

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is more about success and reach than talent

Cardi is still Cardi even though she's losing steam so she's gonna be on that list.

Meg has a huge following on social media...her next album is probably gonna be her moment even though I'm not a fan of her actual music
Like I said if it's about that. It's Nicki and Doja. Then everyone else.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
These two bitches can't sell tickets in several key markets, especially Sexyy Red.

img]

The Tri-State Area ain't fukking with her. I doubt her overseas numbers are good either. At least stop pushing her where nobody wants her. They really killed Summer Jam trying to push a bunch of plants and a female-audience-centric line up. :snoop:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Sexyy feels like prime mixtape Gucci levels of hot right now…literally ubiquitous anywhere black women are playing music …Nicki’s currently on the most successful female rap tour ever, so I’ll give her #1…but Sexyy sure as hell feels like #1 by a comfortable margin “outside”

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Sexyy feels like prime mixtape Gucci levels of hot right now…literally ubiquitous anywhere black women are playing music …Nicki’s currently on the most successful female rap tour ever, so I’ll give her #1…but Sexyy sure as hell feels like #1 by a comfortable margin “outside”

Gucci was never mainstream hot for long. You're basically saying she's not #1 and is moderately niche.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
These two bytches can't sell tickets in several key markets, especially Sexyy Red.

img]

The Tri-State Area ain't fukking with her. I doubt her overseas numbers are good either. At least stop pushing her where nobody wants her. They really killed Summer Jam trying to push a bunch of plants and a female-audience-centric line up. :snoop:
Their solo tours are doing amazing. They both were literally just on tour.

You can’t judge it be trash ass summer jam that is not hosted on the top of Long Island instead of closer to NYC 😅