Bigger comeback Michael Vick or Chris Brown

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
We both know their history. Both guys hit rock bottom. of course vick hit it worse. both lost a lot of their fans and disappointed a lot of people. each one took their time regaining their fanbase by sticking with their craft(football and music. i know its easy to say vick being that he was in jail. but chris brown wasnt getting radio play. he couldnt get on award shows. i didnt think cb would get back to being popular again

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Vick

Chris Brown didn't do any time....he just cried his way back into the hearts and minds of the masses.

Mike actually payed his debt to society, humbled himself and worked his way back to prominence.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vick, because it seems like he humbled himself and people have forgiven him. Chris Brown is still an a$$hole throwing tantrums.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Vick because he legitimately seems to have changed and when he got out he elevated his play to a new level. Chris Brown is still a c00n behaving like a goddamn child and the only people who like the nikka are thirsty ignorant c00n bytches.

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Every time I'm reminded of Vicks past troubles I also have to remind myself he did not kill a person. You would think dude murdered a village of kids the way they tried to publicly lynch him.

And fukk Chris Brown. I cant stand that dude if only for the fact him almost losing it all did not humble him in anyway and instead made him more dikkish. And what really pisses me off on his situation is that its almost as if the black community embraced him more.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was gonna say Vick just cause white America cares more about dogs than some human lives (case in point Casey Anthony:dry:). So they damn sure werent going to care too much about Rihanna getting her ass beat. Now if he beat on a white girl maybe it would be a different story.

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Vick by a longshot... people were acting as if he was going to special ed schools and speed tackling the kids n shyt..

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:pacspit::bustback: at the woman beater.

:clap: for :myman: Vick.

I'm like the only person on earth who doesn't understands people's affinity with animals :scusthov:

It's mostly white people who have a perverse, near idolatrous fascination with animals.

Our brothers and sisters in Africa have lived among animals for many, many, many years and they don't give 2 shyts about each other. White people are crazy :bryan: