Big Titties >>>> A Fat Ass

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
alex-in-sardinia-ig-6-21-24-v0-tqw16r098y7d1.jpeg

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Agree. Natural big tittaays are dope. A phat ass can be gained naturally from training right but titties are genetic and can't be improved on without surgery of course.

And BBLs have ruined it a bit
This is genetics too. All the gym does is untap your physical genetic potential.

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Agree. Natural big tittaays are dope. A phat ass can be gained naturally from training right but titties are genetic and can't be improved on without surgery of course.

And BBLs have ruined it a bit

Phat asses genetic too. It's true you can train for a nice shapely one... But the jiggle different and she gotta maintain that regimen for life. I remember the first time I seen a chick wit a fat ass from college and when I seen her a year later I was shocked lookin at that shyt like it got deflated. Shawty miss weeks or months of that trainin and it back to that flat ass. No amount of trainin or diet on gettin an ass phat can fw a natural phat ass that don't even got to work for.

Daps
Phat asses genetic too. It's true you can train for a nice shapely one... But the jiggle different and she gotta maintain that regimen for life. I remember the first time I seen a chick wit a fat ass from college and when I seen her a year later I was shocked lookin at that shyt like it got deflated. Shawty miss weeks or months of that trainin and it back to that flat ass. No amount of trainin or diet on gettin an ass phat can fw a natural phat ass that don't even got to work for.

This is genetics too. All the gym does is untap your physical genetic potential.

Fair. You're right. But you can at least make a change to your ass via the gym but titties not so much.