Big Sean Leaves Roc Nation After a Decade

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
V0BSrEE.gif

Big Sean has inked a new management deal ahead of the release of his anticipated sixth studio album. After approximately a decade working under Roc Nation, the rapper has transitioned over to Brandon Silverstein’s S10 management company.

UAYxhf5.png

S10 is still fairly new to the scene, founded as a “full-service management, music publishing, record label, TV & film, and investment company” by Silverstein in 2017 in partnership with Roc Nation.

“Brandon shares the vision, understands where I’m headed, and I’m incredibly excited to work with him and the S10 team,” the rapper told Billboard.

Sean Don becomes the third artist to sign to the Silverstein-led S10, joining Myke Towers and Madison Bailey.

“Big Sean is an incredible talent who, even after topping charts, breaking records, winning awards and headlining across the world, is just getting started,” added Silverstein. “I can’t wait for fans to hear the new music.” Better Me Than You marks the rapper’s first project since Detroit 2 back in 2022.

Keep an eye out for Better Me Than You, which drops everywhere on Friday, August 9.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
V0BSrEE.gif

Big Sean has inked a new management deal ahead of the release of his anticipated sixth studio album. After approximately a decade working under Roc Nation, the rapper has transitioned over to Brandon Silverstein’s S10 management company.

UAYxhf5.png

S10 is still fairly new to the scene, founded as a “full-service management, music publishing, record label, TV & film, and investment company” by Silverstein in 2017 in partnership with Roc Nation.

“Brandon shares the vision, understands where I’m headed, and I’m incredibly excited to work with him and the S10 team,” the rapper told Billboard.

Sean Don becomes the third artist to sign to the Silverstein-led S10, joining Myke Towers and Madison Bailey.

“Big Sean is an incredible talent who, even after topping charts, breaking records, winning awards and headlining across the world, is just getting started,” added Silverstein. “I can’t wait for fans to hear the new music.” Better Me Than You marks the rapper’s first project since Detroit 2 back in 2022.

Keep an eye out for Better Me Than You, which drops everywhere on Friday, August 9.

Be Black and sign with KNOWN maniacal J€wish Zionists brehs :francis:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Isn't Big Sean basically done? His fanbase has outgrown him. I'm not sure many are anticipating his albums like that anymore. He had a good run tho.
If I was a rapper I'd rather peak in my 20s than in my teens like bow wow and YBN Nahmir and them.