TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
2776339_o.gif

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like a real good and humble dude, hope he won't quit and just continue to progress. Still has alot of potential, in my view. He just started.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I wish KRIT all the best; he makes quality music. Given his circumstances 40k isnt bad in this day and age. Hopefully he can get a bigger push from his label for his next effort.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
I wish KRIT all the best; he makes quality music. Given his circumstances 40k isnt bad in this day and age. Hopefully he can get a bigger push from his label for his next effort.

I still don't understand why he signed to a major period. He could do all these shows and tours without the major. ASAP is doing it, Spitta WAS doing it.. damn near every Houston artist does it... so why would KRIT do it this early?

I'm sorry, dude is from my hometown, one of his biggest supporters... but 40k on a major is a flop. Period. He outsold Waka though.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
wack.dude is a flop.

:why: cmon, were in 2012 and were still worried about 1st week sales?

i gotta check this when i get home, Live from the Underground was one of the first albums Ive bought in a while. I liked his mixtapes better but it wasnt a bad album. Seems like a real humble dude :manny: