Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: @ willie being worse thsn his brother

im rooting for frank and boogie

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Should call this "No Brothas 14".. Haven't watched this shyt in years - Add some color.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
:merchant: I missed the start? Is this a regular season or all stars?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
the whole coaching thing is just stupid... they need to just make them regular players... theyre down to 9 people now so somethin has to happen...

i was pullin for russell the goat's brother to pull through but now i dont even have a favorite.. theyre all just bland as shyt...

its weird on these shows for 14 seasons theyve only had 2 straight black men... both of them were sons of preachers... theyve had 3 gay black men... for some reason they dont like niccas on big brother

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
the whole coaching thing is just stupid... they need to just make them regular players... theyre down to 9 people now so somethin has to happen...

i was pullin for russell the goat's brother to pull through but now i dont even have a favorite.. theyre all just bland as shyt...

its weird on these shows for 14 seasons theyve only had 2 straight black men... both of them were sons of preachers... theyve had 3 gay black men... for some reason they dont like niccas on big brother
You forgot Marvin?
Marvin_Latimer.jpg