Biden sends his clone out to do a rally in Raleigh, NC

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Also interesting is that people are talking about Biden more, not Trump.

They're also focusing on how Biden rebounded and is completely human.

Again, at the end of the day the more graceful candidate with exponentially better long-term solutions will win this one.

Daps
this talking point really needs to go, it's embarrassing. stick to the real criticisms of trump, not this bullshyt

you're saying that if hillary or obama had been president in 2020, no one would have died of covid :comeon:
i never said no one would have died. but no one can honestly say that obama or hillary would have responded the same. trump removed, upon entering office, pandemic protocols for responsive action that obama had installed. that alone significantly harmed our effort to mobilize an effective rollout that addressed prevention, testing and treatment.

i am confident that far less deaths would have occurred under obama or hillary. and, i don’t believe the average voter will forget how bungled trump’s response was.

:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never said no one would have died. but no one can honestly say that obama or hillary would have responded the same. trump removed, upon entering office, pandemic protocols for responsive action that obama had installed. that alone significantly harmed our effort to mobilize an effective rollout that addressed prevention, testing and treatment.

i am confident that far less deaths would have occurred under obama or hillary. and, i don’t believe the average voter will forget how bungled trump’s response was.

:francis:
trump was terrible to have in the white house, but nah. deaths would have been roughly the same

you think americans would have listened to what, exactly? obama telling them to lock down? hillary telling them to mask up? :dead:

also, more people died of covid under biden than trump

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading a speech off a teleprompter doesnt take the same congitive abilities as a live debate. Its over. He either lets his ego destroy the party and country in. November or he figures it out and bows out.
This has been the debate since the Gaza genocide started

Now it's real to everyone

This guy would rather throw the country to Trump than do sensible shyt

If he stops the tiktok ban, he easily sweeps youth votes, if he stops shipping weapons to israel he easily picks up muslim votes in swing states

He refuses to stand on his accomplishments and refuses to compromise to win

He showed us what he's like in pressure situations last night and it looks frightening.

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I've been online since last night and the Coli is the only place downplaying Bidens horrific performance. Even spaces like RBN are admitting last night was the worst case scenario for the Biden camp
I haven't seen many people downplay his performance really. Only a small handful.

Daps
trump was terrible to have in the white house, but nah. deaths would have been roughly the same

you think americans would have listened to what, exactly? obama telling them to lock down? hillary telling them to mask up? :dead:

also, more people died of covid under biden than trump
yes, biden inherited a pandemic to which the nation’s response was botched by his predecessor. the pandemic began in 2020, under trump’s watch, and only “ended” two years later in 2022.

the idea that the same amount of deaths would have occurred under obama, when we know he established a robust set of pandemic protocols that trump discarded upon entering office, is absurd.

for months, trump downplayed the severity of covid, treating it just another flu. he rescinded funding of the WHO and attacked experts within his own administration. it is only when thousands began dying _by the day_ that he began responding with any semblance of a sober and serious approach, realizing his chances of reelection grew dimmer the more the death toll rose.

it is laughable to think the same events would have played out under obama or hillary.

:russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, biden inherited a pandemic to which the nation’s response was botched by his predecessor. the pandemic began in 2020, under trump’s watch, and only “ended” two years later in 2022.

the idea that the same amount of deaths would have occurred under obama, when we know he established a robust set of pandemic protocols that trump discarded upon entering office, is absurd.

for months, trump downplayed the severity of covid, treating it just another flu. he rescinded funding of the WHO and attacked experts within his own administration. it is only when thousands began dying _by the day_ that he began responding with any semblance of a sober and serious approach, realizing his chances of reelection grew dimmer the more the death toll rose.

it is laughable to think the same events would have played out under obama or hillary.

:russ:
roughly the same, yes. you can't explain what would have happened differently, because there is nothing that would have happened differently

no one was listening to hillary telling them to stay in their house :mjlol:

Daps
roughly the same, yes. you can't explain what would have happened differently, because there is nothing that would have happened differently

no one was listening to hillary telling them to stay in their house :mjlol:
you’re just trolling now.

and i am not even an obama or hillary supporter, as everyone here well knows.

:unimpressed:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've been online since last night and the Coli is the only place downplaying Bidens horrific performance. Even spaces like RBN are admitting last night was the worst case scenario for the Biden camp
Breh social media is overrun with people trying to polish that doodoo performance. Obama even tweeted cover for Biden.

I just came in here to post how much Biden propaganda is out there right now. And if this dotard can drag this out until September there might not be time to replace him

Daps
He was playing possum:wow:

Got the republicans to shyt on and count out the elderly. He just locked up the senior citizen vote with this one:wow:

Then he had E-40 there too? This speech was so good I might be comprimised:wow:#Nostalgia #OneLastVote
Honestly....I think Biden set a trap. He gave his absolute worst effort to lower the bar. Trump is a shytty debater so he's not gonna improve. Now he thinks Biden is weak so he won't take him seriously.

Next debate, Biden gonna go full Brandon. It'll be closer to the election and he'll make a lasting impact by beating up Trump in a debate. Lower expectations and then jump over them.