Biden sends his clone out to do a rally in Raleigh, NC

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Wrong. This is not what they blocked, Biden never mentioned it after he won the election.
"Under Biden’s student loan forgiveness proposal, individual borrowers who made less than $125,000 in either 2020 or 2021 and married couples or heads of households who made less than $250,000 a year would have seen up to $10,000 of their federal student loan debt forgiven.

If a qualifying borrower also received a federal Pell grant while enrolled in college, the individual would have been eligible for up to $20,000 of debt forgiveness."

SOURCE: https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/30/politics/biden-student-loan-forgiveness-supreme-court/index.html

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"Under Biden’s student loan forgiveness proposal, individual borrowers who made less than $125,000 in either 2020 or 2021 and married couples or heads of households who made less than $250,000 a year would have seen up to $10,000 of their federal student loan debt forgiven.

If a qualifying borrower also received a federal Pell grant while enrolled in college, the individual would have been eligible for up to $20,000 of debt forgiveness."

SOURCE: https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/30/politics/biden-student-loan-forgiveness-supreme-court/index.html
Read the quote I posted thoroughly and then read this again.

Daps

Like I said in the other thread, if the voting booth were to open today it'd have been more of a worry, but it doesn't. It opens in November.

Months to basically convince level-headed people Trump is just an overall bad choice. shyt, I don't even think it needs convincing as most level-headed people know this by now.

At the end of the day MAGA's "get rich quick" type of approach just won't do it over the other candidate with consistently better policies and approaches.

As long as Biden doesn't do something incredibly bad like allow Israel to drop a nuke, dude should win.

even after this disastrous debate, if the voting booths were open today, biden would still win resoundingly.

look, there’s plenty of reasons to dislike biden. i am certainly no fan, as you well know. but, the majority of the voting public isn’t going to send donald trump back to the white house.

the guy killed over a million americans with his malignantly negligent response to covid. he’s made it clear that women will have no reproductive rights in his america. he’s telegraphed his plans for immigrants. he doesn’t hide his contempt for anyone who isn’t rich and white.

i’m not supporting biden, but i have zero doubt he will win overwhelmingly in november.

save for maga cultists, the american voter is not fukking with trump.

:yeshrug:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I've been online since last night and the Coli is the only place downplaying Bidens horrific performance. Even spaces like RBN are admitting last night was the worst case scenario for the Biden camp

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
He should have just stuck with speeches and rallies. :manny:

And whatever they're doping him up with. :hubie:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Read the quote I posted thoroughly and then read this again.
It was highly unlikely that all student loan would have been cancelled. He still attempted a broad student loan forgiveness plan.

It was blocked by the Supreme Court. Any other plan would have gotten blocked as well. Blame Republicans and the conservative majority on the Supreme Court.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I've been online since last night and the Coli is the only place downplaying Bidens horrific performance. Even spaces like RBN are admitting last night was the worst case scenario for the Biden camp

He looked terrible last night and Trump is still going to lose. Trump's whole political career has been a worst case scenario.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy killed over a million americans with his malignantly negligent response to covid. he’s made it clear that women will have no reproductive rights in his america. he’s telegraphed his plans for immigrants. he doesn’t hide his contempt for anyone who isn’t rich and white.
this talking point really needs to go, it's embarrassing. stick to the real criticisms of trump, not this bullshyt

you're saying that if hillary or obama had been president in 2020, no one would have died of covid :comeon:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
all ima say is they need to gon ahead and cancel that September debate :hubie: ain't no need to run it back