Biden sends his clone out to do a rally in Raleigh, NC

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the problem is that he let "bidenflation" and everything else get in his head too much, in a debate forum where you get held accountable

if he had zero shame, like trump, he could have burst onto the debate stage last night, and acted like the economy was the best ever, etc. but everyone knows it's not. he was too self conscious about all his negatives

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Like I said in the other thread, if the voting booth were to open today it'd have been more of a worry, but it doesn't. It opens in November.

Months to basically convince level-headed people Trump is just an overall bad choice. shyt, I don't even think it needs convincing as most level-headed people know this by now.

At the end of the day MAGA's "get rich quick" type of approach just won't do it over the other candidate with consistently better policies and approaches.

As long as Biden doesn't do something incredibly bad like allow Israel to drop a nuke, dude should win.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
honestly, i didn't expect him NOT to look old a frail considering the situation. when you're making an honest effort to stick to the discussion and your opponent is actively not, you'd be a little flustered at his age.

dude was probably constantly confused having to argue with a clown :pachaha:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Like I said in the other thread, if the voting booth were to open today it'd have been more of a worry, but it doesn't. It opens in November.

Months to basically convince level-headed people Trump is just an overall bad choice. shyt, I don't even think it needs convincing as most level-headed people know this by now.

At the end of the day MAGA's "get rich quick" type of approach just won't do it over the other candidate with consistently better policies and approaches.

As long as Biden doesn't do something incredibly bad like allow Israel to drop a nuke, dude should win.

Reading a speech off a teleprompter doesnt take the same congitive abilities as a live debate. Its over. He either lets his ego destroy the party and country in. November or he figures it out and bows out.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Tell the truth? What about getting rid of student loans?
The Supreme Court blocked his overarching student loan plan.

He still has cancelled billions in student loans through other means. His SAVE plan has helped people repay their loans

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The Supreme Court blocked his overarching student loan plan.

He still has cancelled billions in student loans through other means. His SAVE plan has helped people repay their loans
Biden’s plans to address student loan debt will alleviate student debt burdens by:
  • Forgiving all undergraduate tuition-related federal student debt from two- and four-year public colleges for debt-holders earning up to $125,000. This will also apply to individuals holding federal student loans for tuition from private HBCUs and MSIs.

Did the Supreme Court block this too or was it just never mentioned by the Biden admin again after including it in his "plan for Black America" to appeal to black voters?