Biden sends his clone out to do a rally in Raleigh, NC

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:mjcry:Why they mix E-40 into this bullshyt

"It's really validating to feel like you are seen and heard in today's climate," he said. "So it was really appreciated that not only as musicians but as individuals he took the time to talk to all of us."

Before Biden's speech, entertainers Fat Joe and E-40 rallied up the crowd at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds.

For the record I live about 3 miles from the NC State Fairgrounds and all I have been hearing is sirens for the past hour. I'm glad to know what's up, I thought there was a serious accident or something

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
images

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was playing possum:wow:

Got the republicans to shyt on and count out the elderly. He just locked up the senior citizen vote with this one:wow:

Then he had E-40 there too? This speech was so good I might be comprimised:wow:#Nostalgia #OneLastVote

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:mjcry:Why they mix E-40 into this bullshyt

"It's really validating to feel like you are seen and heard in today's climate," he said. "So it was really appreciated that not only as musicians but as individuals he took the time to talk to all of us."

Before Biden's speech, entertainers Fat Joe and E-40 rallied up the crowd at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds.

For the record I live about 3 miles from the NC State Fairgrounds and all I have been hearing is sirens for the past hour. I'm glad to know what's up, I thought there was a serious accident or something
Those were ambulances on standby for Biden if he passed out