Bianca Belair VS Jade Cargill In A Marvel Script On A Pole Match

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bianca Belair WWE Smackdown

Speaking recently with Comicbook.com, Bianca Belair revisited her interest in taking to the screen to play Ororo Munroe, better known as Storm of the X-Men (per Fightful). The wrestler had initially commented on the idea in 2020, and with hints continuing to be dropped that the popular superhero community might join the MCU, Belair still hopes to see her name considered for a possible future role. You can read a highlight and watch the full interview below.
On her continued interest in portraying Storm: “Oh 100%. I would love to crossover into the movie scene and play Storm and just play such a strong and amazing character. I hope Hollywood is ready for a strong, powerful, muscular woman to come on the scene and if they are, that’s me. I’m ready, I’m just waiting on a phone call.”

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
They're both too old for where that character is going.

BP2 spoiler:
No way Marvel doesn't give themselves the opportunity at least to do the BP/Storm power couple. Literally zero chance they don't at least leave that door open for themselves. And considering how BP2 ended... nope.

That said... Bianca needs to fall back. Ororo is one of the only strong characters darker-skinned women have to see themselves in. Bianca mid-toned as hell and that honestly opens her up for more roles. Her being in that kind of shape just to be throwing around CGI and dodging combat is pointless.

Ma need to stop looking at Marvel and turn her attention to DC right quick. Girl could crush as Nubia. Need to make that call to Dwayne, seeing as Tez and him already got a line open.

Jade isn't a good enough actress - at least at the moment. She's wooden and stiff and that's not what you want out of any Storm portrayal that isn't going to be one-note and just like Halle's Storm was.

Love Lupita as Nakia, but they missed out hard - she would have been A1 casting for Ororo.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Storm is actually hard to cast the person that looked like her is old

Iman.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They're both too old for where that character is going.

BP2 spoiler:
No way Marvel doesn't give themselves the opportunity at least to do the BP/Storm power couple. Literally zero chance they don't at least leave that door open for themselves. And considering how BP2 ended... nope.

That said... Bianca needs to fall back. Ororo is one of the only strong characters darker-skinned women have to see themselves in. Bianca mid-toned as hell and that honestly opens her up for more roles. Her being in that kind of shape just to be throwing around CGI and dodging combat is pointless.

Ma need to stop looking at Marvel and turn her attention to DC right quick. Girl could crush as Nubia. Need to make that call to Dwayne, seeing as Tez and him already got a line open.

Jade isn't a good enough actress - at least at the moment. She's wooden and stiff and that's not what you want out of any Storm portrayal that isn't going to be one-note and just like Halle's Storm was.

Love Lupita as Nakia, but they missed out hard - she would have been A1 casting for Ororo.

Women really want Coco Jones